Beach day

I wake up by the sound of laughing. I went downstairs and i saw Kelly Phil Traci and Steve on the couch.

„Well well well, look who is awake." Phil said.
„Yeah, good morning to you too." I said with a sleepy voice.
„Soph can they come with us at the beach?"
"Mm, I don't care." And I went back upstairs.
"What's wrong with her?" Traci asked.
"Well yesterday we had a small fight and uhm..
"NOA. No te atrevas a contarles todo. (Don't you dare to tell them everything)" I scream from upstairs.
"And yeah that's it we had fight but everything it's alright."
"What did she say?" Kelly asked
"Oh nothing interesting."

I could hear someone's foot steps walking upstairs. I was in my bed watching tv.
Knock knock..
"Can i come in?" Kelly asked
"Only if there is something interesting you wanna talk about."
"Well I wanted to say sorry again because of yesterday. And sorry because i went so fast asking you out."
"Hm.. it's alright." I gave him a fake smiling face.
"So uh.. I never thought that you can be so.."
"So arrogant? Uh wait.. mean? Having really bad angry issues? You didn't thought huh? Well now you know that I'm worser then you imagined."
" It's not a bad thing being the way you are. I like it tho. That means you don't let people fuck with you. And that's fucking good, the girls out here are not like that."
" Kelly you can't compare any of us with each other. Everyone haves a different story. You guys make fun of them because they are groupies not to even think about that this is maybe the only way those woman can make some money. Or worser after you guys had fucked them the hole night you can't even make sure that they are protected out there.
You can't never compare woman's with each other, the only thing we woman's can compare are you guys. You all are the same." I looked straight in his eyes.
" I see how you think. But I have only one question. Who was that man that hurtet you so much, that you are so angry on us man's?"
"My father." I looked away from him feeling that I had tears in my eyes.
"What did he do? Of course if you want to tell me, I'm all ear out."
" Huh, what didn't he do.." I looked down at my fingers while I was playing with my moms ring.
"Is that your mom ring?"
"Yes, her favorite ring. She gave it to me when i was 3 years old."
"It's beautiful." As Kelly took my hand to look at the ring.
"Thanks.."
"So you girls wanna go to the beach?" Kelly asked me while he still was holding my hand.
"Yeah.. I want to feel free for a bit." I took his hand away from mine.
"Alright then go get ready, I'll tell Noa to get ready to."
"ey kells.?"
"Yeah.."
"Where is your motorcycle?"
"In the parking lot. Why? You want a ride?"
"Nah I want to ride it alone."
"Do you even know how to ride that thing?"
" Oh, I know to ride a lot of things. Yes of course I know. I wouldn't ask if I didn't knew how to ride."
"You.. you missy are something different." Kelly shakes his head as he walks away.

I went to the dressing room and took some towels for me and the others. I put my hair in a ponytail and took my bikini.
Now, I really have a big problem when it comes to bikinis.
Let's just say I have a big ass and a curvy body.
I'm getting shy knowing people are watching my body. But then I get comfortable when I see that they don't look in a weird way tho.

This is how my bikini looks like: