Trouble

I couldn't sleep the whole night, i was only thinking about Kelly. Was i to rude to him? Did i hurt him saying those words?
I don't even know why the fuck am i feeling like this. This is who the fuck i am. If you don't like me then fuck off. I don't have to excuse myself being the way i am.
My life was always like this. Every time i meet someone and i start to like that person, either i fuck it up or the person.
Do i even have to excuse myself for being like this? All i know is that i shouldn't fall in love and my biggest mistake was that i kissed Kelly. I allowed him to come under my skin.
But fuck it. I need to get ready for work. Hopefully i'm not gonna see Kelly or anyone else.

I went in the bathroom to clean myself.
After i took a long bath, i decided to go downstairs.
I did my coffee took my cigarettes and went on the balcony.
It was beautiful outside.

Noas pov:
"Is she awake?" Phil asked
"I think so.. lets go look after her."
"Alright lets go."
I first knocked on her door but she didn't answered so i decided to open her door.
Fucking hell her room was a mess. She really scares me when she acts like this.
"Fuck.." Phil said under his breath
"Yeah I know.."
"Maybe shes downstairs."
We went downstairs and i saw her sitting on the balcony writing something.
It may be a new song.

"Hey.."
"Oh hey you two.."
"How are you?" I asked
"Fine.. i'm doing fine.. how are you guys?"
"We are worried about you Kath.." Phil said
" Nah.. don't be. This is who i am. I can't change this."
"If you ever need to talk about something that maybe only a man could answer, you can always come to me, you know that right." Phil said
"Did i hurt him?"
"Kelly?" Phil asked while he came to sit next to me
"Nah, i think he's only disappointed. He is in love with you. He even told me that you're the one. But just give yourself and him some time. I'm sure you guys gonna find again to each other."
"Thanks Phil.."
"Any time angry cat." He said as he smiled at me.
Noas POVs ends

Yeah he's fucking right, i'm gonna give me some time. I still don't want a relationship, but i wanna be friends with him. And if he doesn't want to be friend with me, well that's alright.

"Noa, we need to get ready for work."
"Alright i'm taking a shower."
"Alright then girls i'm going then and let you guys alone, i'm gonna step by the bar later. See ya." He kissed Noa and then he hugged me friendly.

While Noa was in the shower i was doing my makeup. I wanna look good tonight. I don't give a fuck who's gonna be there. I just wanna work peacefully and have fun.

This is my make up and my outfit:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.