So this is love?

I woke up by Kelly's cheek kiss. I felt him trying to stand up from bed. But I didn't want him to leave. I wanted him to stay longer.
"Good morning mouse." Kelly said.
"Good morning kells."
"I'm have some stuff to do with the boys, I could come later again if you want."
"Ah ok.." I said with a sad voice.
"Hey, what's wrongs?" Kelly asked
"N..nothing."
"You want me to stay longer?"
"Yes." I said giving him my puppy eyes.
But then I thought what if he doesn't want to stay, maybe is something important that he has to do.
"But if you don't want to stay, it's alright."
"No, i want to stay."
"Can we cuddle?"
"I thought you don't like physical touch."
"I.. hey how do you know that?"
"I can see it, and Noa told me also."
"Oh, well yeah i don't really like physical touch but I think my period is about to come. Every time when I'm on my period I'm very touchy and sensible."
"I like that, that's cute."
"There is nothing cute about a woman when she's on her period Kelly."
"Ok ok, don't get angry. Let's cuddle ok?" Kelly said with a nervous voice.
"Why is everyone so scared of me? I'm literally doing nothing to nobody." I said with a sad voice. As I look at Kelly his eyes were wide open he didn't knew what to say.
"Kelly?? Is there something I should know?"
"Uhm.. aren't you hungry? I'm doing some pancakes for you." He tried to stand up
"Kelly Nickels don't you dare to walk away." Kelly stoped walking.
"Alright, look. It's not that you're scary you just.."
" i just what?"
"Ugh.. ok listen don't get angry ok? You just get really angry. I never saw a girl with so much anger. You're whole face changes when you're angry, your eyes pupils gets darker. It's not that they are scared of you they are scared of the words you say to them."
"Oh.."
"Alright cutie come here." Kelly came back in bed and hugged me.
"I'm sorry i don't want to get disrespectful around people, but I just can't control it."
"It's alright, you're not disrespectful to me so that's alright."
"And if I were? Would you still behave so nicely with me?"
"I you were I would bite your nose and then I will kiss your whole face just so you stop talking that much."
"That's unfair"
"That I wanna kiss you or that I wanna give you all my love?"
"Ah.." I tried to avoid his eyes.
"Look at me Kath." Kelly touched my face.
"Ah.. no it's not unfair it's just.. you know.."
"You haven't had your first kiss yet, right?"
"Yes." I looked embarrassed.
"That's alright, it's nothing you should be ashamed of."
We were still in bed Kelly was playing with my hair. Until I hear Noa and Phil coming upstairs to us.
"Good morning love birds." Noa said.
"Aaaand.." Phil said
"And nothing Phil don't be a ass." Kelly said
"Hey you alright?" Noa asked me.
"Yeah i think my period just came."
"Oh ok, boys come on out of here you can wait downstairs."
"Wait, I want to ask Kelly something. Can you guys wait outside?"
"Alright then." Noa and Phil left and closed the door again.
"What you wanna ask?" Kelly said.
"Can you come closer, I don't want them to know." Kelly came closer to me.
Now I know this may be crazy but I wanna kiss him. Should I just do it?
"Kath?" Kelly said.
"Agh yeah sry.."
"So tell me.."
"I.." I grabbed his head and kissed him.
It took him a sec until he realized what was going on. But then he kissed me back. It was so beautiful.
So this is what love is?

After we kissed he looked at me and kissed my forehead.

"You little tricky girl." Kelly said
"That's me." I said as covered my face.

Holy shit I kissed Kelly.
I..i mean i'm happy but what if im not ready all those stuff? Was it to early?
Agh god, you know what fuck it. Live is live, im just gonna go take a shower and see what are does fuckers doing downstairs.
Outside was raining. Perfect for me to do a new painting. But then I remembered that Noa has to go today. And again I won't see her for more then 2 months.

I finished the shower and I took a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt out.
As I was walking downstairs I heard Noa talking on the phone.

"Está tu madre al teléfono? (Is that your mom on Telefon?)" I asked Noa.
"Sí" she Said.
The boys were on the couch. And Kelly winket at me.
This man is so fucking hot.
"Mira mama, puedes preguntarle a Sofía si no me crees. (Here mom, ask Sophia if you don't believe me.)" Noa said as she gave me the phone. I gave Noa a "what's the matter?" Look and she just gave the puppy eyes. I knew she probably told her mom to call the school that she's sick so she can stay longer her. I have no problem with it if she wants to stay longer, but she can't just miss the school because of Phil.
"Hola?" I said
"Hola mi amor, cómo estás? (Hey my dear how are you?)" noas mom asked me.
"Estoy bien, todo está muy bien aquí. Encontré un apartamento muy bonito. (I'm good, everything is very nice here, I found a beautiful apartment)." I told her
"Me alegro, por favor cuídate mucho mi niña. (I'm happy for you but please take good care of you my daughter)." Noas mom said.
" Yo me cuido, no te preocupes linda. ( I will take care of me don't worry beautiful)."
"Bien, Noa me dijo que quiere quedarse contigo unos días más, por favor cuídala y si vas a trabajar puedes llevarla contigo para que gane un poco más de dinero. (Noa told me she wants to stay longer at your place, but please take care of her, and if you go to work take her with you maybe she could do some money too.)" Noa mom said
"Eso es lo que haré, no te preocupes, está en buenas manos. Cuídate, te queremos. ( yeah I'll take her with me don't worry she's in good hands, take care we love you.)" I said and hung up the phone.