16 &17 missed.

Noas talking to Kath.

It's been two years. And you still sleeping. Like the sleeping beauty. Maybe you need a prince to wake you up? Or not?

Doc comes to see after you every week.
Nikki and the boys found out what happened and they come to see you every day.
You missed your 16th and 17th birthday.
Guns are coming every single day to you as well they brought you roses and they all talk to you. Slash even started to cry. Axl is always singing to you.
I wish you could be awake right now. So you can see how many people loves your songs. And how much we all miss you.
And yes Doc and Aerosmith decided to realese your songs. They are everywhere on the radio. On MTV the songs "back to black" and "hurt" are number one and two on the billboard hits of the 80s.
Right now you could be on tour.
Everyone knows about you and who you are. Doc made sure to put good stuff about you out there.
But there is one thing that bothers me.
Kelly never came to see you in those two years. The other band mates came but he's the only one who didn't came.
I don't wanna blame him yet because I don't know the real reason why you started to take pills again. But my feeling tells me that he's the reason why you did it again. And if is true I hope he's gonna realize what he did. Because HELLO you were almost dead. But we're gonna talk about this when your gonna wake up ms Sophia.
You can't just take some pills over a boy. And you know that. I'm not gonna lose my best friend over a guy that messed up.

We're fucking 17 Kath!
I know your not gonna be surprise at all because you don't like to celebrate your
birthday.

Sometimes I start getting paranoid Soph. What if I'm gonna lose you forever? What am I gonna do without you? I know we all gonna die one day but I need you Soph.
When I know your around or that I can call you whenever I need you, I have no worries. I'm not good without you.
Your the one that took me out of a lot of situations. You always got my back.
I love you so much for the fact how you care and loves me. I could do the most stupid thing on this world and you'll just get mad of the situation but not on me.
Oh fuckk. I want you to wake the fuck up Sophia.
Come on girl I can't do this anymore.
I want to talk to you I want to hear your voice or how annoyed you'll get when I will take some bad decisions. I want you to tell me how much you love me and to put your arms around me again.
You can't do this to me to my mom to us all. Your way to young to die Sophia.
Just.. just please wake up.

I could tell you right now that I'm going to high school here in La so I can be close to you but that after I'm giving birth. Yes me and Phil did it again as we both were drunk. And then I got pregnant. I.. i know what your thinking "ugh not again." I know it was a dumb mistake but I'm not going back to him. I don't want a man that cheats on me or that doesn't respect me. I don't know if he wants the child but I honestly don't care this is my child and if Phil doesn't want the baby well then that's it. I can take care of the baby. I don't need a man's support.

I'm gonna be mother soon sooo i don't want you to miss this out. I know you gonna love her the way i do. I only have 4month left so you better wake up Sophia!

Oh, fuck yeah and Bon Jovi right? Yeah they made it too. They are on tour right now. Skid Row are also out there.
Aerosmith haves a new song. Your gonna love it.

You're missing so many stuff right now.
Stuff that I know you'll be very happy and proud to hear about it.

There is two more information that I will like say.
Billy.. Billy is in love with you. I heard him talking to you. Saying that he loves you and that when your gonna wake up he's gonna bring you somewhere.
And two bands Made a song about you.
I can't tell you what band because you have to find that out by yourself. But I know your gonna love it.

Billy even told me that he talked to Kelly..

Flashbacks..

Billy's POV:
I was coming from a interview when I saw Kelly coming out of the Roxy.
This mother fucker. If he's the reason why Kath is in this situations he's fucking done.
I was walking towards him when I saw a girl running to him and he hugged her.

"Kelly!" I screamed his name
"Hey man what's up?" Kelly said
"Don't you fucking what's upping me."
"Ey man what the fuck is your problem?" Kelly said
"Do you know Kath is in a fucking coma? Huh? Yeah I bet you didn't. You were to busy to fuck other whores. She missed her 16th birthday man. And possibly her 17th as well. And you still don't even ask about her. I just hope your not the reason that she took all those pills because your a dead man Kelly. She fucking loved you and you choose to fuck other girls and to treat her like a peace of shit. And yeah I know what you thinking "yeah but she was also fucking mean to me and talked shit and all that" but listen man you could still fucking fight for her. Do you even know how it is to lose somebody that you love? I bet you don't."
"I.. fuck I didn't knew.." Kelly said
"Of course you didn't.. but now you do so you better come to see her man she's not awake yet but maybe she's gonna see you in her sleep." I said as I turned my back to him and walked to Kaths apartment
Billy's Pov ends

Noas pov again
Yep that's what Billy told me. Now I don't know if Kelly got scared to come to see you or he just didn't wanted to.
Well whatever I hope when your gonna wake up that you gonna do my favorite cake.
Yeah you know that one that I talk about.
Not even mom can do it like that.
And you don't even fucking know how I fell. Like is fucking weird to be pregnant but it's also beautiful.
I'm always hungry. Billy even cocked for me as I couldn't even walk for how much pain I had.
But now I have to go Slash is here he wants to have a minute with you.
And why the fuck you didn't told me about that you and Billy make out and about you and Joe fucking Perry???
HELLO YOU TAUGHT I wouldn't find out huh? Well now i know but when your gonna wake up you gotta tell me how Joe's lips feels like.
Now have fun with your curls.

I said as i kissed her forehead and allowed Slash to came in her room.
Pov ends

"Be nice to her." I said
"I will." Slash said with a smile

Slash Pov
Hey.. I.. i wanted to come here alone for the first time. I know we didn't talked to much but I just want you to know that I miss you. I miss to see your face and your face changes when you hear Axl talking to much. Yeah I kinda know you a bit.
I miss everything about you.
I remember the first night I saw you I couldn't take you out of my mind.
I have to be honest with you I know you don't like people that lies. I do like you a lot more then you think. And yes I had sex with a lot of girls at the same time. But that's because I know that I can't have you the way I have this girls.
And it's kinda annoying me. You are a very beautiful girl and very fucking sexy. And I think not just me but any man will go crazy thinking that they can talk to you or being friend with you but they can't have you.
And that's what making me mad, I fucking want you and it makes me fucking jealous knowing you spend the night with Billy but you didn't want me to stay that night I asked you.
I know you might like Billy now much more then me.
I hope I will change that. Billy doesn't deserve you. He's always coming here talking to you bringing you flowers he even cried a lot of times while he was talking to you. He thinks he's fault for what happen to you. But I still don't like him. Your better then that you don't need a man like Billy. Maybe not even one like me but I know that I will treat you better then Billy or Kelly ever will.
I hope your gonna wake up soon.
I miss you Kath.
Slash's pov ends

Kath is gonna wake up soon..