Star girl

It's been three weeks since Kath woke up from the coma. She's able to walk again. Doc took care so that Kath will have someone to talk to whenever she feels like she needs to. This week she's gonna realese two new songs after two years.
Billy and Kath are getting really close but it seems that some of the guys doesn't like that.

„Alright Kath, we need to record the last part one more time." Steven T. said

He got those lips like sugar cane (Hey)
Good things come for boys who wait
He's a one-stop shop with a real big (Uh)
He's a sweet-talkin', sugar-coated Candyman (Say what?)
A sweet-talkin', sugar-coated Candyman (Say)
Sweet-talkin', sugar-coated Candyman (Woo)
Sweet-talkin', sugar-coated Candyman (Hey)

Candyman
Candyman
Candyman (Hey, oh-ooh, oh)
Candyman
Candyman, Candyman
Candyman, Candyman
Candyman, Candyman
Candyman

„Good! That was amazing." Steven T. said
„You wanna record the second song or you wanna take a break?" Doc asked me
„Doc I love you but I think 2 years was enough of a break." I said
„Alright kiddo." Doc said

Me and Nikki worked on a the second song „fighter". I'm really great full for any help. Nikki really changed a lot, or maybe I'm different. But he's really polite and kind to me. He doesn't flirt with me the way he use to. Billy gets really jealous when the other boys gets closer to me but i think that's very cute. I know Billy loves me, im also in love with him but he doesn't know. He's literally the one that supported Noa and me the most.
And can you guys believe that Noas pregnant? Yeah I couldn't believe it either. Kelly and the others comes every day to my apartment. I don't talk to Phil and Kelly. I have literally nothing to talk with both of them. I have no time to get mad or to get Noa and the baby stressed over two womanizer.
I found a House, at the end of the month I'm gonna move in with Noa, her mom doesn't want to move in with us. And the apartment that I live in is gonna take a new band name Metallica. They are also new in La.
Well back to the song that me and Nikki wrote together is about a man that did me wrong. In this case any woman or man can feel free to think who it may be. I won't give a name.
Nikki came with the idea of the name. Then Slash helped with the lead guitar that's playing in the song. This song is really gonna be my baby.
And Doc asked me if I wanna change my name to a stage name. I kinda don't know what's a good name for me.  But I kinda think about Kathrin.

"Alright kiddo, you ready?"
"Yes." I said

Hm
After all you put me through
You'd think I'd despise you (Ooh)
But in the end, I wanna thank you
'Cause you made me that much stronger

Well, I, I thought I knew you
Thinkin' that you were true
Guess I, I couldn't trust, called your bluff
Time is up 'cause I've had enough
You were there by my side
Always down for the ride
But your joy ride just came down in flames
'Cause your greed sold me out in shame, mhm