Pick one pt 2

I was on the couch with them eating when someone knocked on the door.

"Agh, not again." I said with a angry voice

I opened the door and it was Nikki.
Oh my good. What wrong with those people. I can't even relax myself and BOOM a other one is on the door.
Fucking hell.

"What do you want Nikki?"
"We need.. who the fuck are them?" Nikki said with a angry voice.
"Uhm excuse me? Get out."
"No. I saw you talking to Kelly again, you hugged him. And all that shit. Are you fucking kidding me? I can't even look at you right now. And now I find you with other 5 mans in here. Are you a groupie or some shit like that?"

"Ey man Watch your mouth!" Richie said with a angry voice. And suddenly all of them stood up to take my back.
I pushed them away to not get close to Nikki.
"Pick one Kath. I fucking mean it. Me or Kelly. I'm fucking in love with you. All I think is you Kath. Just give me a fucking chance and I swear to god you won't regret it."
"I already regret that I meet you. Just leave Nikki. I fucking mean it. I don't wanna see you or hear you.
It was a mistake that I believed that you're something special too. But you aren't. And no I'm not a groupie now leave before is not to late. I mean it."
"Huh, you know what? FUCK YOU KATH. You're a selfish fucking slut. That's what you are."
"Thanks now leave."

I closed the door. I couldn't hide my expression.
"Kath.. what does this man's want from you?" Tico asked me
"I was dump Tico, that's what I was. I fucking allow them to get to know me. Now I'm in love with Kelly but I don't want a relationship with him. And on the other side is Nikki that is a fucking psychopath. I don't understand what they want. They literally playing so bad with fire. I just want to be friends with Kelly and Nikki. I don't wanna fall in love no more, I don't wanna fuck with them. I just.. i just want to be friends with them. But when I'm being to nice to them they already thinks that i want them or some shit like that." I looked down at my feet.
"It's okey, don't blame yourself. Some man's are like that. Just be careful Kathy. Don't let one of them to hurt you darling." Jon said
"Thank you guys."
"No problem. Hug?" I hugged Jon tight.
"And us? We want a hug too."
"Come here." And we all hugged together.
Tico and the others are much different then the boys I meet in La. They are so much respectful with woman's. They never flirted with me.
"Alright boys I'm going to bed. Good night."
"Good night Kathy." David said
"Good night darling." Jon said

I went I'm my room. Finally. I waited for this moment since a long time ago.
I felt asleep immediately. Please God don't do this to me. I'm not a bad person. I just wanna live my life make enough of money and that's it. No boyfriends no nothing right now. Just be on my side. Amin. I Said in my mind.

I'm sorry this chapter was a short one.
Thank you for reading ❤️