Love on the first sight?

It was early in the morning, and somebody was knocking on the door. I could tell Noa was on the door. I open door and it was Kelly the guy that helped us with the couch.
I looked at him and all i could see was a lot of blood.

„Kelly?? What happend to you?"
„Ohw.. I got into a motorcycle accident. Your house is the nearest place."
„Come in. Here stay here I'll be right back."
Fuck he was not looking good. What should I do.
„Here, let me help you."
I cleaned his wound.
„Do you want to take a shower. It's better I think."
„Am I allowed to?"
„Yes, of course, here I'll help you."
I helped him to take his clothes off and he got in the shower.
"Im going to make something to eat, I'll bring you a towel and some clothes, if something's wrong just scream, is that alright Kelly?"
"Yes, and thank you."
„No problem."

I brought him a towel and some bigger clothes.
And I went down stairs. I took some vegetables out and washed them, and I start to make a soup. I cut some chicken breast as well and let them cook in water with the vegetables, I put some salt and paper and now I was letting them to get cooked.
I went back upstairs to see after Kelly.
"Kelly? Is everything alright?"
"Ahm.. I don't want to sound like a pervert but I think I will need help getting out of here."
"It's ok, I help you. Here take the towel and cover you." He was covering himself. "Alright cowboy now give me your hand and take it slow."
After I got him out from the bath. He looked right in my eyes. He had such a beautiful face.
"Thank you Kath.."
"Stop saying thank you, this is how humans should be. We need to help each other."
"Yeah you right."
"Come on I made soup."
"You can cook?"
"Yes, what? You thought I can't?"
"Well the most girls I meet they didn't knew how to cook, they were good at something else."
"Well darling, I'm not those other girls."
"I can see that."

I helped him to sit down. And I got the soup ready. I could feel his eyes were on me.
"Aren't you cold?"
"No, why should I be cold?"
He pointed his finger on me. I looked down and realize that I had no pants on, and no bra.
"Oh shit.. jeez.. i.. i.. im sorry ahm wait here, and stop looking at my ass like that."
"It ain't my fault that you look hot even in the morning." He laughed at me.
"Just close your eyes and shut up. I can't find my pants."
After I find a pair of pants. I went next to him and started eating.
I looked at him to see his reaction.
"And?.."
"And what?" Kelly looked confused
"How's the soup dumbass?"
"Ohhh.. it's very good."
"Agh, you fucking liar. Hate People that lies."
"I'm not lying. I swear it's very good."
"Yeah right.."
I took my bowl and went on the balcony. I didn't even sit down and someone was knocking on the door. Shit it may be Noa I totally forgot about her.
I went to the door Kelly was still eating.
"Noaaa.!" I hugged her.
"Omg, look at you. I missed you so much."
"Come in girl, you need to see this place."
The moment Noa came in I again forgot I had a man in my house.
"Hi.." Kelly stood up and said politely hi.
"Noa this is Kelly, Kelly this is Noa my best friend."
"Nice to meet you Kelly."
"Nice to meet you too."
"Do you want some soup?"
"Chicken soup?"
"Yeah.."
"Oh fuck yeah."
"So you guys are..?" Noa said
"Ohw no, no, we are just friends, Kelly and his friends helped me and Monica with couch. He just came here early in the morning after he had an accident, so i helped him."
"Well, she did chicken soup for you, that means she cares about you." Noa said with a smile.
"Really?" Kelly raised his eyebrows.
"Yeah, when Soph is cocking for someone that means she cares about them."
"Who's soph?"
"Me."
"So your name it's not Katherina?"
"Only Noa calls me soph, but my name is Katherina Sophia Rodriguez."
"So that means I can't call you soph?"
"Only if you are a real friend to her." Noa said
"Oh so everything is about loyalty here. I see what's your point."
After Noa eaten I showed her the apartment. She loved the was I loved.
When we came back downstairs Phil was here.
"What are doing here?" I said.
"Well I wanted to see after Kelly, this was the only place he could be."
"Well Noa this is Phil Kelly's friend, Phil this is Noa my best friend."
"Nice to meet you Phil."
"Happy to meet ya too darling." Phil said with a big smile.
We were on the couch watching tv and the boys were on the balcony smoking.
There ain't no smoking in the house.
"Those girls are the hottest duo i ever seen."
"Yeah, i know man, you need to see how kath looked after me, I took a shower she even cocked for me, the best chicken soup I ever eaten."
"That's fucking cool, but i like her friend, she's pretty."
"Then talk to her."