I like you

I woke up in Slash's arms, he's sleeping so peacefully, his face looks so beautiful. I don't know what he did to me but I think I like him more then I should.
Today I'm going to pick Pam and we're going to the beach.
I'm so happy to see her again.
I tried my best to not wake him up but as I left the bed he opened his eyes.
„Where you going?"
„I'm going with a friend to the beach." I said
„A friend? What friend? Is it a guy?"
"Why you asking so many questions?"
"Because, I don't want a other guy around you. I'm the only one that is allowed to touch you to breath near you."
"Whoa. It's a girl Slash."
"I hope so beautiful. Don't put me in the situation to follow you."
"Just go back to sleep and shut up, there is food in the fridge and if you wanna shower in my dressing room are towels." I said
"Thank you but your not leaving without to give me a kiss and without to show me what kind of bikini your wearing."
"Stoppp!"
"I wanna see! Or your not going." Slash said
"Jeez! Fine!" I said getting out of the room
"YOU FORGOT TO KISS ME!" I heard Slash from my room

This guy is fucking obsessed, but I ain't gonna lie I fucking love it.
He ain't toxic tho but he cares about me. Or am I wrong?
Honestly, I have so many questions right now but I kinda don't know how to answer.
I had a fucking good time with Curls but what if he doesn't want something serious or what if he can't have something serious?
I mean he's a fucking rockstar he could fuck any woman without me knowing.
I mean all of them are doing it, why wouldn't he do. I don't think he would stop sleeping with groupies if he's in a relationship. I'm 100% sure he still sleeps with groupies.
Fuck! I don't like thinking like this maybe he's a good man. Maybe I should not even worry about him sleeping with other woman's. I mean is not like we're together.
Fuck it I just need to wear my bikini and I'm going to pick Pam up.

I weared my bikini and something to cover my ass. Now it isn't like nobody knows me. I fucking need to take care out there. I can't do whatever I want those fucking paparazzi are everywhere.
Imagine Pam and I are getting close and they are taking pictures of us. Shit! Nah i need to stop thinking about so many stuff.

This is how I look:

I went downstairs without to say goodbye to Slash

I went downstairs without to say goodbye to Slash. Noa and Phil are still sleeping.
I took my keys and tried to open up the door.
"Where do you think your going looking so fucking sexy?" Slash grabbed my hand
"To the beach Slash, I don't fucking understand what's your problem."
"Stop talking to me like that."
"What you gonna do if I'm not gonna stop?"
"I'm gonna fuck you on that fucking couch right in front of your best friend." Slash whispered in my ears
"No need to curls." I said kissing his cheek
"I'm telling you Kath If a man touch you or even looks in your way he's dead. And take care out there with those paparazzi."
"Yea daddy." I said
"Uh.. I like that baby." Slash tried to kiss my neck
"No! I have to go now." I said
"Wait!" Slash grabbed my arm again
"What now?"
"Where's my kiss?"
"Agh.. here (I kissed him)"
"Wha.. nah come here girl." Slash grabbed my face and kissed me aggressively.
Fuck he's so hot when he does that.
"Now go have fun princess." Slash kissed my forehead
"Bye daddy." I said with a smile

As I was downstairs I could feel that he's was checking me out from the balcony.
I ignore it and got in the car.
Pam told me that her friend apartment is downtown about 20 min away from where I live.
I'm so happy to see her again. Fuck but I can't get to close to her.

After driving around 20 minutes I arrived at the place she told me to wait for her.
I didn't even waited to long and I saw her coming towards me. She's so fucking beautiful.
Fuck! No Kath no flirting no compliments.
We're just friends.
Who the fuck am I even lying to. This woman is fucking HOT! Her hair and the way she walks I can't even look in her way she's so fucking gorgeous.

"Hey." Pam kissed my cheek
"Hi. You look so beautiful." Fucking bitch I couldn't shut the fuck up.
"You look beautiful as well princess." Pam kissed my cheek again

The whole ride we had paparazzi after us. I mean of curse I'm with fucking Pamela Anderson in the car. I could see how uncomfortable she started to get.
So I didn't stop at the beach. I drived to a place where I knew they had a beautiful pool.
"Where your going?" Pam asked
"You'll see." I said winking at her

I figured this place out with Duff and Izzy. We were drunk and went for a swim in somebody's pool that is not at home.
I mean I know it's not ok, but she started to get really uncomfortable, I want her to feel comfortable when she's out with me or even in general.
Those fucking paparazzi are so fucking insane. If they could take a picture of you on the toilet they will.

As we arrived at the house Pam looked at me with a smile.
"Your such a bad girl." Pam said and slapped my ass as she walked past me to the garden door.
Now, that was fucking hot. But I really need to stop thinking about sex and all that shit. She's not into woman's and I just started to have something with Slash.
Or do I really have something with him? I don't even fucking know.

"This place is beautiful." Pam said
"Yeah.. soon I'm gonna live in a bigger house."
"Can I come over then?"
"Fuck yeah.."
"Good." She winked at me again "So you like girls?"
"Wh.. what? How do you know?"
"I can see it."
"I mean yeah I do like girls but I also like men's as well."
"That's good."
"What about you?"
"Oh, I don't know.. I mean I had a couple of fantasies having sex with a girl but I never tried."
"Tell me about it. I could had my first time yesterday night but I got scared."
"You still a virgin?"
"Mhm.." I looked down at my feets
"That's so cute, sometimes I miss it so bad the virgin sex."
"You kinda made me uncomfortable talking like that.." I got in the water
"Why.. am I making you horny?"
"Yes.. now stop that." I said
"Stop what?" Pam took her bra off
Fucking hell her breast are so fucking beautiful.
"Don't run away from me beautiful." Pam grabbed my face
"You just look so beautiful.."
"And your so fucking sexy.." Pam started to kiss my neck
"Hmm.. fuck.." I moaned under my breath
"You like that?"
"Yes.." I said and pam continued to kiss my neck until she took my bra off and started to play with my breast.
Fucking hell I think she doesn't even know how wet I'm getting right now.
"Fuck.. your breast are so beautiful.." Pam said and started to suck on them
"Mhh.. fuck" I moaned

To be continued