Dancing Pt 2

(Smuts at the end)

As we arrived at the Roxy there were some girls looking at me and Noa kinda in a weird way.
To be honest I have a feeling that something is gonna happen tonight.
But how I already said to Noa, no one will ruin this night.
I wanna have fun, without Alkohol and boys, just me and Noa.

"Since when do you like going out?"
"What? I always liked to go outside, I just don't like people."
"That's what I'm saying. You hate EVERYONE."
"Ohh shut up. Let's have some fun." I said
"And how are gonna do this? No alcohol? No boys?" Noa said
"Why do you always need boys? We can have fun without them."
"Yeah right." Noa said

While me and Noa were dancing someone touched my shoulder.
"Billy?"
"Hello there beautiful. I haven't seen you since a long time." Billy said
"Yeah I had some stuff to do."
"You wanna dance?"
"No im sorry im here with Noa." I said as i looked back but Noa wasn't there
"Seems like she's not." Billy said
"Listen Billy i think it's better when we don't come this close.."
"Why not we're just dancing." Billy said as he touched my waist.
Well to be honest I don't feel nothing.
Should I not feel attract to a men when he's touching me? Or I'm just not attracted to Billy? Jeez why do i feel like this.. am I really into woman's?
"You're a very beautiful girl Kath." Billy said
"Thank you, you're a good looking man too."I said getting a little nervous.
Where the hell is Noa? Man i really don't want to dance anymore with him. I feel so uncomfortable.
"Hey sexy.. wanna have some fun?" A random girl touched Billy.
"No. I'm already here with somebody." Billy said as he looked at me
"Nah it's alright go have fun with her." I said with a smile
"See she doesn't have a problem with it."
"I said no. Now fuck off."
"I really don't understand you Billy. Yesterday we had sex and you told me how beautiful I am. And now you reject me for.. this bitch." The girl said
"Hey.. watch your mouth. There is nothing between me and you. Got it? Now leave." Billy said
"Fuck you Billy." The girl started to cry.
"You're a asshole. You can't keep doing this Billy. This girls haves feelings too." I said to Billy.
"Feelings my ass. She's in love with my money and for who i am, just like the others." Billy said
"Well if you'll stop acting like an ass you'll maybe found the right girl."
"I don't want a girlfriend right now."
"Then stop being a ass. Jeez." I said as I walked away from him.
"Kath wait.. would you go out with me? Please.."
"Why? So you can get me drunk and have sex with me so that after we slept together you'll tell me it was just a one night stand? No thank you."
"Kath please.. I'm not gonna do that to you. You're not like those other girls." Billy said
"But you're like the other man's." I said as I walked away from him.

"Kath?" Someone said my name
"Huh?" I turned around
"So you're Kath huh?"
"Yes and?"
"Listen ugly groupie. I don't what you do to all this boys around here but you better stay the fuck away from them especially from Billy. He's mine." The girl said
"You.. you talking to me?" I said while I looked around.
"Stop acting stupid."
"The only one who's stupid here is you. Thinking that one of those rockstar will date you or take you on a date, while you only sleep with them for money and because they are famous. Now please stop wasting my time." I said as I turned around to leave.
"Come on Noa were leaving." I took Noa'a hand.
"Is everything alright?" Noa said as she walked with me
"Yes. We need to leave before I'm not killing one of those cheep bitches." I said as me and Noa were out from the bar.
"Hey red hair." I heard a girl voice "If i see you around here again, you'll regret."
"Soph come on let's just leave." Noa said as she came in front of me.
"Ohhh look at her she needs a babysitter to take care of her." The girl and her friends laughed.
"Hey cut that shit off. Your literally blaming yourself alone.." Noa turned around to the girls
"Who the fuck you think you're talking to you bitch. Huh?" The girl said as she grabbed Noa and started to hit her.
I dropped my bag and jumped on her as she turned her back on Noa.
"Hey get the fuck off me." The girl screamed.
I got on top on her and started to punch her in the face.
"Get the fuck off her you slut." The other girl said I smashed her face to the door.
"Soph please stop." Noa said as some boys helped her to stand up.
I couldn't hear Noa at all.
I took the girl head that slapped Noa and dragged her to the middle of the sidewalk.
"Please stop. I swear to god I didn't meet to hurt your friend." The girl said
"Well now is to late for that." I said as I stepped on the her hand that slapped Noa.
"Oh and by the way, I'm not a fucking groupie." I said as I spat on her shoe.
Without to realize that a lot of people were watching me. And that of course. Kelly and the others will not miss it.
"Kath you ok?" Slash asked me
"Just.. don't touch me right now." I said as I puttet my arms up so Slash will not touch me.
"Come on Noa." I helped her to walk
"You don't have to choose violence every time."
"With people like those you kinda have no fucking choice." I said as I walked upstairs to open the apartment door.

"Let's get you clean." I said
"I'm alright. Let's just lay down."
"We need to shower Noa. Tomorrow morning we'll not have time for it."
"You right, but can I shower together with you?" Noa said as she looked at me with puppy eyes.
"Of course you can."

Me and Noa went upstairs to the bathroom.
We took our clothes off.
"Sometimes I forget that you have this back tattoo." Noa said
"Yeah me either. But I'm gonna do my hand and leg too."
"Full of tattoos?" Noa asked me
"Dunno, maybe."

Me and Noa were showering as I saw her looking at me in a kinda flirty way.
"Why you lookin at me like that?" I asked her.
"Kiss?"
"You wanna kiss?"
"I wanna make out.. I'm very horny and I have no one to fuck so yeah I kinda want to make out. And because I'm not shy around you that's why I wanna make out with you."
"Oh.. ok.." I said as i grabbed Noa's head and kissed her slowly.
" wow.. that's sexy.." Noa said
"Shut up." I said as I kissed her again aggressively.
See this what I fucking mean. Why am i not like this when a man comes around but when a woman flirts with me or when I kiss Noa I feel different.
Holy shit this may be a sign.
"C..can I suck your titis?" Noa asked me
"Uh.. ye.. yeah.."
Noa started to suck on my tittis.
Holy shit this feels good.
"Ah.. fuck.." I moaned
"You like it?"
"Y.. yeah.."
Noa continued to suck on my titis while she was getting slowly with her hand down to my pussy.
"Can i?"
"Yes."
Fuck this feels so fucking good.
"Mmmh"
"Come on let's go in bedroom." Noa said as she took my hand.

Noa threw me on the bed and went on top of me. We started to make out again. Fuck she's sooo good. While Noa was sucking on my neck again. I wanted so bad to make her feel good as well.
I pushed her down and went on top on her. I started to kiss her neck slowly. While I was slowly kissing her neck to her breast. I felt how wet I started to get.
I was sucking on her tittis.
"Ohhh fuckkk.." Noa moaned
"You like it huh?"
"Yes.. I love it. Please don't stop."
I started to play with her pussy. She's so fucking wet. I puttet my finger inside of her.
"FUCKK.. oh ye.." Noa moaned again
While I was playing with her pussy she stopped moaning.
"Is everything alright? Did I did anything wrong?" I asked her
"No.. It just feels so good. I just want to play with you too but I don't want to hurt you." Noa said
"You're not gonna hurt me"
"Come here." Noa said as she opened her legs.
"Open your legs." Noa said to me "Do you still remember the scissoring position?" Noa asked me
"Mhm."
"That's what we're gonna do. Just relax yourself."
"Ok."
Noa started to rub herself on me and I started to do the same. Fuck it felt good.
"Ahh shit this feels so good." Noa said
"Mh.. fuck.. y yeah.."
We started to rub ourselves faster.
"Oh fuck.. I'm gonna cum."
"Me .. tooo." I said
We rub ourselves faster and faster until I had such o good feeling coming out of me.
"Oh fuck that was so fucking good." Noa said as she kissed me.
"Yes.." I kissed her back
I just had my first orgasm. Fuck that was something different.
"Let's sleep, we need to wake up early." I said
"Good night and thank you." Noa said as she kissed me
"Good night love." I said as I kissed her forehead.

We felt asleep. We were so done, but what just happened between me and Noa was the beautiful thing that ever happened to me. Now the only thing that I have to find out is if I like mans in the same way I like woman's too.