Life on the sunset strip

After a month living with Monica, i started to work at the whiskey a go go. I had so much fun with Monica. She took care of me like her own baby. But It was time for me to move in my apartment. At my day off i took Monica with me. We went buying all the stuff i need to move in.

Hours later..

We were exhausted. After the shopping we arrived at my apartment. Monica helped me to bring all the stuff in, until a man group saw us struggling with the couch.
" whoa.. you girls need help here?" A tall black haired guy said.
"Well it won't be bad, if you guys will help us with the couch." Monica said.
"Well alright then, let it down we take it from here."
"Thanks." I said with a shy simile.

The boys brought the couch upstairs. They were fine like wine.
"So what's your name girls?"
" Ohw .. my name is Monica and this is Katherina, she just moved here." Monica said and the boys was checking me out.
"Happy to meet ya, my name is Kelly, Kelly Nickels. This is Phil, Tracii and Steve."
" Nice to meet ya. And thank you for helping us."
" Nothing to worry about doll, here take this. If you ever need help or need someone to hangout with call us. The street out here are dangerous." Kelly handed me a pice of paper.
"Thank you sir."
"Sir?? I'm only 20 years old doll, you don't need to call me sir." Kelly and the others laughed.
"Well we are going back to the bar down street, if you need anything just call the number. Take care."
"Thank you."
I turned around to put the groceries in the fridge.
"What was that?" Monica said laughing.
"What was what??"
"Those guys were so flirty with you."
"Mon, stop they were just being nice."
"Well, way to nice for the mans around here."
"Just, just help me with those stuff and shut up." I laughed at her.
"Alright "doll"." She wink at me.

Monica went home and I stayed to finish what i started.
It was 7 in the morning when i finished everything in the house. Now I can say this looks like a real place.
I felt asleep watching the tv.

5 hours later..

Beep beep beep beep..
I open one eye and see the time.
"Fuck, that was a good sleep." I said standing up from the bed and went downstairs.
I made myself a coffee and went on the balcony.
I loved this balcony. I could see everything what's on the Sunset strip.
After drinking my coffee and smoking my cigarette. I went to call Noa. I didn't even pressed the button and Noa called me.
"Heyy beautiful."
"Hey darling." This is how we call ourselves. Since we were young, we said if we never gonna find someone then we will merry each other.
"So, how's La? "
"It's beautiful, Noa you really need to come here and stay for the weekend. You will love it. I have now my own apartment."
"Alright then. I'll be there tomorrow."
"See ya then. Love ya take care."
"Love ya too."

I needed to get ready for work. I only had a hour to get ready.
I took a shower, did my daily make up

This is how my make up looks: