39.Facing the Truth.

"When love and passion goes beyond limits,
The lover get's crucified happily..."

Jimin made sure he had knocked the door of the room to alert you about his presence as what happened before was something not only was hard to process for you alone but also for him, thinking of ways to apologise to you for invading in your private space when you were changing, without warning you so.

However he as well as you knew that it wasn't completely his fault but also yours to not lock the door before changing in someone else's house. As much as you wanted for the earth to swallow you after the embarassing moment, you had scolded yourself to act normally now in front of the golden hair boy who entered in his room, eyes meeting yours as you both simultaneously avoided looking at eachother.

You turned your back towards the window you were standing near, gazing outside the dark night sky where the other stars shone brightly giving it an eye pleasing look and you eventually wondered to how was it to be a Star up there in the sky to simply shine for others to see and smile from the view.

How was it for Jimin, before he became a Star Prince, to just exist as an ordinary star which shined in the lonely sky? The urge to ask him so many questions about it hitted you again which you had kept in before, hesitant to ask so yet now that you were with him alone, you wanted to know more about how he lived up there being an ordinary Star before coming here on the planet Earth.

Jimin stared at your back, taking in the silence which had fallen in the room as he himself didn't know what to say or if it would be even right to start a conversation at that moment where he noticed how you were seemingly lost, staring outside the window and into the vast dark sky.

And so instead of speaking anything, he walked to where you were, his steps silent and cautious while his eyes which were still staring at your back, slowly shifted to the view outside, taking in the sky and the few stars which shined there, a smile eventually tugged over on his lips, recognising the stars very well, having the power to do so and that he was familiar with each of them.

"Those two are couples" you flinched, unaware that he was just behind you, standing there as you turned to him blinking, hearing him well, looking back in the sky towards the two pair of stars which were almost touching eachother.

"Indeed they look close" you spoke nodding, also amused that there are couples up there among the stars too, a piece of information you found really impressive and surprising.

"They are miles away from eachother, it's just because of the angel we're seeing it from, it looks like they are almost touching eachother and are side by side but they aren't, if one is in north then the other one is in south but they are couples. Meant for eachother and written for eachother" Jimin further informed, coming completely besides you with a simple smile on his face, eyes gleaming while looking ahead as once again you were surprised from such an information, never havin an idea that it could be possible.

"So... Have they met or?" You asked now curious about further things and how it works out.

"Once in awhile yes, it actually is about the love we hold for the other, no matter the distance or the times we meet... We're tested for our lifetime, there is no ending" He gladly spoke, already knowing that at some point he had to answer your questions related to his world and it seem like the time had finally come where he didn't left you curious and answered you back. Hearing him you couldn't digest few things which left a trail of thoughts form inside your mind, staring ahead lost.