23.Truth to be revealed.

The monster who had chased you down, keeping you in his trap, ghosting over you like a thin air. It felt different all of a sudden. Everything around you was blank, dark, as if you've travelled to a completely different world. No light, no shadows, no nothing. The faceless creature stood there above you, your body feeling as if you're tied down, totally trapped in the void of this creatures power.

You felt weak. Your body not having any strength. Your bones felt like they will break if you move even a bit. Your heart not beating at all. Even in your foggy sense of mind, you thought if you were even alive or dead. If you were captivated by the hands of death, snaking around your neck, taking away your breath slowly.

It was hard to breath, the faceless monster above you came closer to your sweaty exhausted face, and you felt more suffocating then ever. You tried to speak, tried opening your mouth to breath free but it was all in vain, feeling as if you've lost your voice completely.

"Struggle all you want, because your death was written millions of years ago. Your fate was sealed with him, so was your death, and so shall you suffer in this world. Pain is the only companion of yours, all may leave, but pain wouldn't.... Until if he decides to save you, take you in his care and sacrifice all he have to overcome in his world... The above world, his world... The greatest of all, The Star Prince"

That voice echoed through your ears, sounding like a concave under six feet large ground. You closed your eyes shut, every word of it was repeating itself once or twice, it felt like a maze within. Totally lost and confused to what should you hear and what can you actually feel. The words were like arrows, piercing through your bones and flesh, giving you a hard time to bear them all.

You closed your ears when those echoes didn't stopped, talking further more. It felt like torture. Worse feeling of someone tearing up your skin and twisting your bones, till a point where you knew you will break completely.

"Struggle! Struggle! Struggle!"

"Stop please stop!"

"Pain was written! So was your death!"

"Stop!"

"Only he have the key to your fate!"

"Argh, stop please STOP!"

"The Star Prince!"

"STOP!"

"Y/N?!?"

"NO!"

"Y/N?! It's me!" You jolted up from your sleep, inhaling out, your breathing all messy and face covered with sweat, heart thumping loud Inside your ears, making you shut your eyes and close your ears, finding it frustrating. However that soft pats on your back made you breath out, feeling your muscles relaxing completely, noticing how stiff you had become.

"You okay?" You turned to that soft cautious voice, finding Jimin staring at you with concern washed over his face, eyes scanning your face while a frown rested on his forehead. Gulping hard you looked around your surrounding finding yourself in the unfamiliar room which surely didn't belonged to you.

It's interior were painted with light purple colour with huge dolphins and wales drawn over one of the walls, the ceiling above was painted sky blue, small birds and sparrows drawn there, with grey clouds, along with lightening bolts and rain droplets. The wardrobe door was painted into a magical door, having fake leaves and ivery drawn there as well, one of the walls painted colourful, depicting the nature as huge butterflies were drawn there, some of them on the flowers while few of them flying away. The other wall which was next to it was totally different, painted as if it's all in the space. Bright stars, asteroids, planets, space ships, galaxies, astronauts, everything that was related to space was presented there on that wall.