38.Alone together.

Love surely was confusing. Especially these feelings which are still not comprehensive nor are straight to what it is for. The only thing you were always afraid of was of feeling something against someone which you can't accept yourself, Love.

To say that you won't be impacted, would be an understatement because inside you, everything felt different then you knew yourself to be. You felt the changes yourself and it did no good when you realised that you were feeling emotions genuinely and that it wasn't any mask.

Having feelings and returning them back was somehow complicated if you think because you sure had attachment issues with yourself, so feeling something for someone was never a pleasing idea to you nor you allowed yourself to do so, but now? How did you allowed yourself and how did your thoughts were jumbled into a maze which you can't really process.

All the good feelings were like the sunrise, it's warm rays hitting your face and engulfing you in it's welcoming embrace, trying to show you how comforting it is to feel happy like that. To just feel.

But even then, how did you allowed yourself to feel things for someone who wasn't practically even human, who was here for a purpose and you were chosen as his gaurdian angel. How did it turned out with something like this where now if you think of it, the time wasn't in your favour, things were happening so fast that you barely even realised what were your thoughts on him.

He was from another world, have a huge responsibility on him of the other Stars. His world functions completely differently then you can even imagine. There he lives with his power, surrounded by supernatural creatures and what not. It have always left you curious to know how he is with the other Stars and just how does his mind works, both in his as well as in this world.

You can never read him you realised, it always seemed that Jimin was an open book but he wasn't, he was someone no one can read openly nor understand him completely, again because his brain wasn't just humans but also a Star Prince's, an honour he is for his world. You realised he's someone you could never reach out to completely, it's always been him who had read you openly and have understood what you want and need.

Was it this powerful? You had asked yourself once, was his actions this powerful that it had made you realise that you would take the risk to fall deep into the name of love? That you would risk to feel all those things you're always been afraid of? Who was he even to know you more then yourself?

The question also was, did you even know yourself to begin with?

These thoughts were roaming inside your when you were walking with Jimin who was besides you, on the silent foot path with barely anyone around, the dim lights shining bright up there giving enough brightness to have your path clear. Yet your mind was again a mess from the same repeating thoughts and you weren't even focusing on where you're walking to, so lost in the thoughts which contained only confusion.

Jimin there bited his bottom lips trying hard to not focus how both of your fingers were brushing against eachother yet you seem to not mind nor feel anything to what he did. The mere brushing of your fingers with his while you both walked besides eachother with slow steps, was giving him a different feeling then he should feel, especially with you when he knew and had agreed with his heart to what actually he feels or atleast have started to feel.

He too had asked if how it started to begin with? Is it because you finally had started to show out what you feel on your face without hesitation or was he just waiting for this exact moment for you to feel what happiness is. As if he knew that this was already an exceptional when it comes to you, that this feeling wouldn't be of waste and would be worth it to show out to you.

Because he swore on his Star that he felt the sparks when your fingers brushed with his and you too weren't bothering to pull your hand away nor did he minded, looking ahead and hiding his smile, the silence between you both was peaceful and soothing somehow.