14.The peak of it.

The background of the field was all blurry and the noises which were like some hush murmurs inside his ears. His eyes staring down at the field with visible anxiousness and scaredness. Chest rising and falling heavily. Fist clenching and unclenching. He can feel his body getting constant goosebumps which made it more difficult for him to actually go down there for what he himself have actually asked for.

To win against you in running.

And represent the whole University this year alone.

He have asked for it on it's own. It was the time where selection have already started and everyone was waiting on the huge field, eager to see and witness who will actually win. Jimin or Y/N the one who always beats everyone in running yet this fellow Jimin got the guts to stand against you and take part in running. It's not like they shouldn't try but knowing who will win clearly made the others back off and they don't waste their time on something which they can't achieve really.

Ofcourse Jimin was scared knowing how he himself have challenged you and promised that he will be the one to represent the University this year. But after that washroom incident when you pushed him away harshly for doing such actions on him yet your body languages weren't acting with how rude and cold you were, spitting some rude insults and then going from there even though he didn't got what exactly you felt, even though you're face was clearly and totally red.

Keeping that aside he was now sweating in fear wanting to go back in time and cancel his decisions he have made to challenge you. He again gulped pressing his lips together in utter anxiousness.

Oh what should I do now!

He tapped his feet seeing the loud cheer when you walked in the field as always having the cold and poker face not really bothered. He bited his nails witnessing you going towards the coach probably waiting for him to come so that y'all can start the match fast. Ofcourse you were looking around to find the golden hair boy and where he was.

"Ahh my heavens... Please save me, please" he prayed looking up in the vast sky and having his eyes shut tight.

"Can I just use my powers? Just this one's please?" He pleaded desperately yet eagerly only having this as the option and not knowing what else will work now since the time was running short too. He had hopes that he can atleast win against you if he use his little power.

When there was no response, he sighed and looked down at his feet in disappointment. When at the same time his chest glowed up, lightening the golden star inside as it went visible now, Jimin stumbled back surprised from the sudden light and that he wasn't expecting to get his powers again. He patted his chest looking up at the sky with a confused frown wanting to know why the Moon Prince didn't objected.

"How..." He whispered softly when the ground was again filled with fogg, making the surrounding disappear as Jimin looked around with curious eyes wanting to see the Moon Prince.

"As I said, you can use your power but your 4 days on earth will be reduced everytime you use your super power, and will bear a striking pain soon after you use it... Be prepared Star Prince" Jimin again heard the similar voice, reminding him again that if he uses his powers then his 4 days on earth will be reduced and that he will have to face that pain again, in order to forget that he actually have decreased his 4 days on planet earth.

"So that means I can use my powers anytime? But everytime I do, my days of living here will be decreased by 4 days?" Jimin asked it clearly raising his brows. He didn't know he now can use his power.

"Yes think of it that way... But always remember that you will feel the same pain after using your power, you will only get reminded about your leave once you are using your power. So use it wisely Star Prince, you'll never know when your time would be up and you have to return back to your own home, the Star" the voice was stern and serious this time, warning him to look behind his powers he have gotten back and to use to carefully.