26.Upper hand.

The obnoxious silence was only ticking the golden haired boy, settling in his nerves and making him loose his patience even more, to an extent where his eyes were automatically turning blue on it's own without his awareness.

However the question was still stuck in the older ones mind to why exactly was Jimin's eyes turning blue again and again, even when he was punching the door with his bare hands, ignoring everything around him, like a madman, as if some demon have possessed him at that moment and now too.

Namjoon was terrified to watch the younger one's jaw ticking everytime there was only silence over. It was as if Jimin was a complete different person, his body as if taking over a complete different personality, impatient and short tempered, not that concerned and worried Jimin Namjoon would expect now exactly knowing the theory behind all what had gone down when he was overseas.

It first of all had shocked him that there was such a possibility to have Jimin's warm place here on the planet Earth. He had thought about it over again, to how a Comet have arrived to take your life so that Jimin does not completes his purpose here and get a call back from the Moon to not be there for his guardian angel, you.

You had went missing and it was already twelve in the afternoon. They can't find a way to how exactly to rescue you because here they don't know where exactly the Comet have took you to. On top of that Jimin still never received any hints nor ideas from the above world. He was distraughted from it, pissed and overall agitated, not having any way in his hand to search for you.

He himself can't rewind how strong he had become at that time period when he was blinded with your face, only one thing swirling in his mind was your safety, he was blinded by it and never realised he had punched open his own bedrooms door like that but at last his tries were in vain because he didn't succeeded to save you from the Comet.

He don't have time to think about his powers and why something like that have occurred on him.

His main focus was to find you and find a way how to do so.

"I'll research about it, there should be a theory about this I guess.." Namjoon voiced, tone hesitant and wavering, still afraid of the unmoved boy there, seated with his peircing changing eye grounded to the floor, digging holes there. If one thing Jimin knew was there wouldn't be any theory about such a thing anywhere, only the world above knows a way, no one else.

"There's no theory. I have to connect to the Moon Prince above about this..." Jimin answered quietly not giving any glance to Namjoon. He only finds that as a way to know where you've been swamped at. Knowing the Comet, he was sure you are somewhere way far away because he can feel it, his heart tugged when you were no longer besides him, disappearing in front of his own eyes.

He had took the blame on him therefore, to not do anything when the Comet was illuminating his poison in you, taking you with him. Where were his powers that time? Why wasn't he able to do anything? It frustrated him. It intruded him within to not be your guardian angel at that moment.

What kind of Star Prince am I who can't look after his guardian angel... My Angel...

He closed his eyes shut feeling his heart empty having no site of you.

"How would you do that though?" Namjoon asked scanning his face which was openly covered with wrongfulness. Jimin opened his eyes finally looking at his Hyung before standing up from the couch.

"I need a private space".

Jimin closed his eyes, focusing only on his abilities to connect with the world above. He was eventually out there in the open, on the terrace of the building, having much space for him to use his powers to get to talk to the Moon Prince. His Namjoon Hyung was in the house, even though informed by Jimin that they must not have any theory, Namjoon still decided to take a peak knowing what Jimin was about to do and that he was too nervous to witness such a thing again.