Velvette x Fem reader who gets moody during periods (Small).

A/n: i have writers block rn and im making small headcannons till i can write oneshots again.
Chapter Text
-Honestly, you both get moody during your periods, so you both relate. She's a lot more bitchy during her periods, more than you, i mean its pretty obvious she would be. She has a pretty bitchy attitude already, imagine how bad she is with her period..But this isn't about her now, its about you.

-Honestly, i feel like in the day time she wouldn't deal with you. She'll get one of her employees or a hellhound to be responsible for you for the day, and if they fail or make you worse, fired! Then after she finishes her job for the day she'll cuddle you and surprisingly be comforting. She's a very busy woman, she controls the social media and she's a fashion designer, she can't miss work for something thats natural for every woman, she just doesn't believe missing work for a period isn't that important. Whether its you or her.

-Now if you were on your periods together, oof, how fun. Let's just say velvettes bitchy behavior causes you to be more moody/bitchy, then leads to her increasing her bitchy behavior, and it keeps going. Expect a lot of fighting, and they'll be over the stupidest shit ever. Like "YOU TOOK MY HAIRTYE?!?!". Velvette and you have had that type of fight before.

-She's your sugar mommy/partner, so she'll buy you whatever brand of chocolate or sweets you like while she's at work and have one of her employees take them to you. She also seems like the type of person to know almost every brand of female hygiene product, so she's got you covered.

-Now, she may be bitchy, especially if you two share periods, but she can be more sweet when she's not at work and she's not on her period herself. If your feeling upset, she'll allow you to vent to her while letting you sit on her lap and rubbing your back. If someone, especially one of her employees, messed with you, even by accident, she'll either fire them, or send Valentino to deal with them.