Rosie x reader who is like Alastor headcannons!

A/n: I hope this ain't OOC lol

Requested by anonymous on tumblr

Pairings: Reader is Gender Neutral
(Ramontic)

-She's definitely more use to it. I mean, come on she's friends with Alastor, so meeting someone that's similar to him was a joy.

-Though, you are much more dark and "happier" than Alastor, which can put her at unease sometimes, but not often.

-Like I said, she's used to it. The first time you two met she was sweet and polite as always.

-You're probably close to Alastor, coming across him once and you two just clicked, not in a romantic way of course.

-so you definitely met through Alastor. And Rosie was more than demoted to meet one of Alastors friends, and one that was similar to him too.

-She enjoys how you keep a smile on your face even through the hard times, though it does worry her.

-Even if you're happy and always have a smile on your face, she can see if something is bothering you. So expect small therapy sessions every now and then.

-She'll be very patient for you and not get stressed or angry if you say "I'm fine" or that you're never sad.

-Now about you being more dark, it doesn't bother her too much. Alastor is already pretty dark, so she's use to dark humor or actions.

-But she won't tolerate any of those acts if it's placed in her town. It's her people and she doesn't want them hurt. She's fine with you act out on other areas that aren't her town, she always tells you to just tone it down and not hurt to many people.

-When dating, she's definitely going to worry more. She's gonna be by your side at all times to make sure you're having actual fun rather than hiding under a smile.

-She's the type of girl to give you a stern talking to if you ever commit an act that's extremely bad. She'll force you to sit down and she'll just lecture you for a good hour, before going back to her usual polite and cheerful self.

-She does offer other things to distract you from doing anything that might hurt too many people. For example, she helps you be a cannibal.

-She believes, since cannibalism is a cruel act, that it would put you at ease and distract you from doing bad things.

-It does work. It makes you feel good too knowing you did something so unholy and disgusting, you often find yourself eating some of the parts Rosie has stored, which she always offers.

-Overall she's a really good girlfriend, and still treats you nicely even if you're a little...insane