Carmilla x fem reader who gets moody on her periods headcannons

-She'll treat you like a ✨queen✨ when you're on your period. She gets them too, and she wants you to be as comfortable as possible! She'll literally pamper you, she'll skip work if she needs to, to make sure that you're doing alright and have everything you need.

-Now the first time she saw you get extra moody during your period, she was surprised, she can't lie. You did warn her that you can be awful when your period comes around, but she didn't think you were this bad. It was like you were a child having your parents say no to you about getting something.

-She did eventually get used to your attitude changes over time, you were still you, no matter how you acted during your period. Now that doesn't mean she'll let you get away with everything. She doesn't want you to talk back in a bad way, like insult her or raise your voice at her, she'll usually tell you to 'cool down' or 'stop acting like a child', which usually gets you to calm down, or she'll give you some space

-If your mood switches to being really upset, complaining that your cramps hurt, being hungry, and all that, she'll be there more. She knows how much cramps can truly hurt and she'll be right there, heating pads, pads, tampons, chocolate, anything. This girl literally owns a business, she has plenty of cash to spend for you, especially in these moments. She'll also cuddle you in bed or on the couch watching tv with you if your cramps are especially bad that day. She'll give you soft head kisses, rubbing your back or stomach gently while whispering okays into your ears.

-Her alluring and smooth voice does calm you down. She's good at that. You really are thankful that she can even calm you down. Your moods are terrible sometimes, and thankfully you have a sweet patient wife to help you through it.