Rosie x reader who is moody on her periods

(Still have writer block lol)

Sorry it's taking a while to post! Me and my family are moving and I'm getting busy. But one were 100% moved in I'll start posting at night more since I'll be busy all the time!
Chapter Text
-I actually believe she'd be quite good at handling something like this. This woman knows how to satisfy all your needs, she's practically an expert at being a partner.

-The first time she saw you being extremely irritated and moody during your period, she totally understood you. And she did everything in her power to distract you from whatever is making you uncomfortable or irritated. She'll take you on a lovely walk around cannibal town, keeping you away from the cannibals having their feasts on the streets of course, she doesn't want you to freak out again.

-She seems like the type of person who'd bake chocolate goodies for you. If your a cannibal like her, she'd make you chocolate covered fingers, eyes, etc. if you weren't a cannibal, then she'd make you chocolate muffins, cookies, or just give you the bag of chocolate chips to satisfy you.

-She'll be your own personal therapist during your period if you're ever experiencing any type of pain, anxiety, stress, or depression. She'll comfort you and hug you and tell you everything is gonna be okay, since periods are normal for all woman, even if your more moody than some.

-Rosie will call up a few of her cannibal friends to kill and eat anyone who disrespects you on purpose or tries to mess with you during your period. It may be a bit harsh, and sometimes it leads to you having even more of a breakdown or getting more dramatic, so make usually doesn't hire anyone to kill, in front of you at least.