"Is this a good idea..?" -Smut

(Reqested by: Thysmother on AO3)

A/n: hope this was okay!!

Warnings: public sex, fingering, praising, dirty talk

Both you and the weapons dealer, Carmilla Carmine were heading over to a nice restaurant down the town. Camilla's been overworking lately and you wanted her to relax a little with a nice dinner. "Mi amor, I do have to thank you. I would have never gotten out of that room if it wasn't for you to come and get me" she smiled down at you.

You look back up at her and smile too "of course! You really do need a break, you're always working so hard. You deserve it" you tell her as you interlock your fingers with her large white ones.

She lets out a soft chuckle and kissed your forehead softly. "What did I do to deserve you?" She said as you both walked into the restaurant. You ask the waiter for a table, picking one away from the other sinners near a window. The both of you go to sit down at the booth, Carmilla sitting right next to you.

While waiting Carmilla moved one of her arms around your shoulder to pull you closer. You smile and chuckled softly, leaning into her more. "Aren't you affectionate today" you say jokingly and place a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Your too hard to resist mi Corazón.." she said in a more lusty voice, kissing your neck gently and leaving black lipstick stains alone your collarbone.

"Carmilla were in public..." you say slightly embarrassed with a blush on your face as you look around to make no ones watching.

"So? Who cares what they think..and I want to show everyone what's mine.." she said with a soft smirk, kissing and nibbling your collar bone gently. You stifle a moan and held your hand over your mouth to keep yourself silent. She pulled away when a succubus waiter came over to ask for your drinks and food. "Two wine glasses please" Carmilla said. You smile politely at the succubus, then your breath hitched.

You felt her large white fingers rubbing your heated core covered in your pants under the table, you look down to cover your blush. The waiter, lucky for you, didn't notice this and jotted down the orders and then walked away. "Carmilla..what are you doing..?" You ask, aroused and embarrassed"

"..Mi Amor..just keep quiet and it will be okay.." she says, you felt your pant's buttons starting to come undone, her large finger easily pulling it undone. You could feel her hand slip into your pants, cutting through your panties and touching your sensitive folds. You let out a quiet moan, holding no one there heard it. Carmilla chuckles seductively into your ears quietly. "Shhhh my dear..let's not get caught now.." she says and pushed one of her fingers into your throbbing and aroused cunt.

You let out a slight gasp, holding a hand over your mouth to shut yourself up. She placed her lips on your neck, her breathing hitting it. "That's my good girl...so quiet..so tight.." she whispered and left more lipstick stains on your neck.

You stifle and muffle your moans into your hand, your other hand gripped the edge of the booths seat. Your body tensed and trembled when she added another one of her large fingers into you, pounding slowly and sensually into your sobbing pussy, while whispering small praises and words.

"I love how tight my fingers fit into your pussy Corazón ..it's such a perfect fit.." she whispered more against your neck, now kissing up your jaw. Her beautiful red and white eyes looked into your own, lust and love filled in them. "You're such a good girl for me.."

She pushed another finger into your cunt, this caused you to lightly buck your hips into her fingers, trying to keep silent as many moans as possible. She lets out another chuckle "oh so desperate for attention...don't worry baby..once we get home I'll show you some real love~" she promises.

You start to whimper softly into your hand, feeling the reach of your climax, which Carmilla took notice of. "So close now aren't you..? Be a good girl for me and cum.." she signals you and gives one final thrust, your walls tightened around her large fingers, that causes you to let you have your orgasm, the hot liquid coating Carmillas fingers and the inside of your pants.

Though you have to say that it was perfect timing, cause right after you finished your climax the waiter came back again with your guys food, setting it on the table. Carmilla sent the waiter away with a thanks and then looked back at your aroused, blushing and satisfied form. "Oh just wait till we get home..I'm going to devour you just like I'm going to devour this food.."