"You got something on your face" -Smut

(Requested by Alex_Suckz on AO3)

Warning: submissive Lucifer, blowjobs, female dominate, size difference, age difference,(both characters adults), praise, soft sex, hair pulling

Your horny ass boyfriend, Lucifer, was trying his best not to get turned on. I mean he hasn't had sex in thousands of years, so of course he's going to want to have it with you now. You didn't mind though, you get to fuck the ruler of hell.

You both were making out on the couch, you on his lap, you could feel his member harden with arousal. "Horny?" You ask blunt, teasing him while smirking.

He blushed lightly and nodded, looking down as he grinded his hips against yours more. He let out a deep moan and held onto your shoulders.."yes..". You chuckled under your breath, he seriously wasn't about to cum with just some grinding was he?

"Let me help." You offer and push him off of your lap, making your way down onto the ground beneath you two. You get on your knees in between his thighs, taking his pants off as he sighed in relief, his body relaxing on the couch while he watched your every move.

He bit his bottom lip, his white skin forming a pink blush on her face as he looked down at you. Once you pulled his pants down your breath hitched and your eyes widened. He may be a short guy, but he has a large cock, which was throbbing and waiting to be inside something.

Your breath hits his large member, causing him to squirm under your breath. Your delicate fingers wrap around his large veiny member, your head pulling closer to it. You take your time with him, even if you know how much he's been begging for release. Your warm tongue licked the tip of his member gently and slowly. He lets out a moan, already more turned on.

His hands held onto the couch, trying his best not to thrust into your mouth or grab your head. You close your eyes and slowly inch your mouth deeper and deeper onto his cock,moaning in the process as his large cock fills your mouth and hitting the back of your throat, making you gag in response.

"Oh fuuuuuuck..." he groaned and put a gentle hand on the back of your head, his fingers carefully intertwined with your hair. You let out a moan when his fingers gripped your hair, you start to bob your head up and down with your eyes closed, sucking and using your skilled tongue to roll over his cock. "Ohh that's it...so..so good..yes!...keep going..." he moaned out and threw his head back. Loving the attention from your skilled mouth.

You could feel his cock pulsing in your mouth, close to his climax. You suck his cock harder, licking and making sure every surface of his cock doesn't go untouched. He moaned more, his moans becoming more whiny as he started to buck his hips into your face, now desiring the release he hasn't had in years. "Yes! Please...keep going I'm so close.." he groaned and bucked his hips.

You gag as his cock hits the back of your mouth over and over again, but you keep sucking, wanting to make him feel the pleasure and love he's been wanting and missing. He cries out you name, eyes rolling back, his warm white seed filling up your mouth and slipping down your throat. You try your best to swallow it all but some manages to drip down your chin.

Lucifer looks back down at you with a breathy chuckle and pulls you up, kissing your lips, tasting himself and cleaning the cum off your face. "You got something on your face.."