Rosie x Alastors wife reader! Headcannons(platonic!)

(requested:shugar0cone)

A/n: hii! I hope this is good! I tried my best to fit in with her character

-The first time you both met was through Alastor, obviously.

-You entered Cannibal town and it was actually pretty nice, just like Alastor had told you.

-And it was pretty peaceful, despite the cannibalism every now and then.

-Alastor brought you over to a nice, old style looking building, it kinda reminded you of Alastor's style, which you loved.

-Instantly you notice a lovely woman also known as Rosie, the over lord and the owner of the cannibal colony.

-Alastor dragged you over to her, with a smiling face and waved over to her.

"Well well well, look who it is! Alastor my old pall", Rosie exclaimed with a large smile as she walked over to you two. "It's been ages deary, where have you been?", She then looked over to you, and smiled, taking your hands. "Oh! And who's this lovely dear?"

Alastor let out a chuckle, his smile never faltering. "This my dear, is my lovely wife, [name]!" You waved nervously at the cannibal overlord.

"Oh! I would have never guessed!" Rosie smiled, happy. "Now tell me dear, how did Alastor here score such a lovely lady like yourself?" She smiled, you smile back, you were about to speak up but she spoke first. "Oh why don't you come have some tea with me dear? I would love to get to know you more!"

You smiled and nodded at her offer. "Alright then, thank you". You and Rosie both left together, Rosie speaking to you, as Alastor was left to stand there alone.

-After that event you two have grown pretty close together. Having tea together or hosting small parties for friends were often on your schedule.

-You two definitely gossip together, a lot. You're basically just two adult women with the minds of a middle schooler, gossiping about a lot of people, especially Susan.

-You both totally gossip a little about Alastor too. You're his wife but it's fun to talk about the weird or strange things he does to Rosie, resulting in Rosie using them against Alastor playfully later.

-You're never jealous of Rosie and Alastor being close. It's obvious their friends, and Rosie's to sweet to actually get with a man that's already taken, and Alastor would never cheat on you. He is a gentleman when it comes to his ladies.

-She will offer you limbs and parts of demons for you to eat, if you take them then eating demons for snacks would be something both of you eat on a daily basis together

-If not then she'll respect your decision and will try her best to make food you actually will eat, wanting to make you as comfortable as possible during the times you hang out.

-Best girl to get help or advice from. She's literally the best. No one can compete. She'll sit and listen to any problems you have, whether it's relationship problems with Alastor, or something different. She'll give you the most genuine advice she could give you

-I'd like to think you both enjoy wearing matching outfits together. Just two best friends wearing stunning clothes. She'll definitely try to get you into her style, and you most likely will.

-Overall she's your perfect, sweet gossiping bestie