"Your Gorgeous"- Smut

Carmilla x insecure! Fem reader smut

Requested by gothicgremlin on tumblr

Carmilla x insecure fem reader fluff/smut

You felt ugly. You had to be ugly right? That stretched skin on your thighs and and sides, they just didn't look good on you. Sighing, you look at yourself in the mirror, your shirt off while you touch the stretch marks. You hated it. You hated them. You hated looking like this.

Walking into the room, your partner Carmilla noticed your sad expression and the way you were checking yourself out in the mirror. "Mi amor? Are you alright?" She said in her velvety and soft voice, walking over and wrapping her arms around your waste.

"Yes...I'm alright.." you lied, placing your hands over hers that were wrapped around your waste

"I know your lying princesa...please tell me what's got you so upset" she said, gently kissing the side of your neck to reassure you.

You took a deep breath and looked down a little. "Are these marks..ugly?" You mentioned the stretch marks on your body.

Carmillas gaze softened, her arms held you tighter. "My love...they aren't ugly..and neither are you.." she reassured, gently rubbing the marks on your sides. Ever since she's met you she knew you were insecure about your body, especially those stretch marks, and she's willing to be patient about helping you overcome that insecurity. "Your gorgeous princesa..you always are."

You can't help but feel better, she was always good at reassuring you, though you couldn't wash away that small amount of doubt in the back of your mind. "Really..? Are you sure..?"

"Positiva, mi amor" she soft softer, her white fingers trace your side stretch marks, her other hand undid your pants buttons, then went into your pants. That hand rubbed and traced your thigh stretch marks, you let out a soft groan and press your back up against her chest, feeling her body heat. "So smooth...your so beautiful princesa..let me show you how gorgeous you are.."

She pulls your pants down, pulled you to the bed and sitting you on her lap, back facing her. You let out a soft sigh this time, your heart racing as she ran her hands through your hair, whispering sweet nothings into your ears. "That's it..just relax.." she whispered, pulling your panties off.

You let out a soft gasp when you felt the cold air hit your aroused warm pussy, subconsciously you moved your hips a little in place. "So ready for me aren't you?" Carmilla says smoothly into your ear, her long white finger tracing your wet and ready folds, her other hand traced the stretch marks on your thighs.

In response you close your eyes and rest your head on her shoulder, hands gripping her hair. "Yes..please...I'm ready..take me my love" you begged softly into her ears, earning a soft chuckle from your lover.

"Anything you want Princess..." Carmilla smiled softly back at you, and started to push in a large finger into you. You moan out and grasp her hair to have some sort of leverage, her large finger was already half way into your tight love canal.

"Yes! More..more.." you beg and buck your hips against her hand, gripping her hair from behind you harder so you didn't fall off her lap. Her finger hit your g-spot and you gasp, she smirks when she finds the spot and thrusts in that area over and over again. "A-ah! Carmilla! I'm gonna.." your sentence dragged out as you felt that familiar sensation in your stomach, causing your orgasm. You pant while your legs trembled on her lap.

Carmilla pulls you off of her lap, kissing your lips passionately and rubbing your side stretch marks. "I love you mi amor...your gorgeous no matter what.."