"All Wrapped Up"-Smut

Carmilla x reader smut/bondage

(Requested by: GothRoseXo on AO3)
Chapter Text
Warnings: bondage, gay sex, Top Carmilla, bottom reader,grinding, biting, praising, soft Carmilla,

"Mi amor?" The voice of your girlfriend, Carmilla called out to you gently as she entered the room, hair undone and frizzed, a hazed and seductive look planted onto her face.

"Yes love?" You answered back, looking up at the taller demon woman, waiting to see what she needs you for.

She walked over to you, her shoes sharply hitting the ground. She gently kneeled down and carcasses your hair. "I need you Cariño.." she whispered softly into your ears.

You smiled softly back and touched her fizzed hair in response. "Okay my dear...lead the way.." you say to her as you both make it over to your shared room.

Once you make it into the room she gently caressed your face. "You're gorgeous my love..." she said softly and kissed you passionately on the lips. You let out a soft quite moan and lean into the kiss, closing your eyes and holding onto the wrist of the hand from Carmilla that was caressing your face gently.

Your lips moved in sync together, carmillas other hand started to gently explore your body, rubbing your waist and dragging her sharp claws along your back, making you arch your back in pleasure. She called softly and gently led you over to the bed, pushing you down onto the soft silk sheets.

She straddled your waist, grabbing the black bondage straps on each corner of the bed, wrapping the gentle velvet inside around your wrists and ankles.

You squirm lightly as she adjusts the size, looking at you. "Are you comfortable?" She asked you, staying worried about how you feel before you two start.

"Yes..I'm quite alright love.." you admit softly as the soft velvet paddings in the bondage straps rubs against your wrists and ankles. Carmilla leaned down and kissed your lips again, slipping her tongue into your mouth, and you followed. Your tongues swirled together, the sounds of soft and wet kisses being heard in the room, following by soft moans from the both of you.

Carmillas hands traveled up and down your restrained body gently, rubbing your hips and gently moving hers against yours. Your aroused cores dripping through your clothes.

Carmillas lips moved down to your neck, leaving soft kisses and nibbles along your collarbone. You let out moans, squirming under the bondage. Carmilla chuckles gently and began to unbutton your pants, pulling them down to your bondage ankles and leaving them there, revealing your damped panties.

She slowly brought down your panties next, teasing you and your arousement making you feel dizzy. She finally pulled your panties off and her breath hitched at your aroused pussy. She gently traced your folds with her claws, being gentle to not hurt you. "Eres hermosa..." she whispered softly.

You gasp softly and shiver as her claws continue to run against your sensitive flesh below. "Please Carmilla...I need you" you begged softly. Carmilla smiled softly and answered your calls, gently pushing one of her large claws into your tight entrance. You moan out and grab the bondage straps around your wrists to use them to ground yourself. Your back arches off the bed in desire.

"You're doing so well my love..." Carmilla praised softly, kissing the side of your neck while thrusting her finger in and out of your entrance. Your breathing turns into short gasps and moans, your hips frisking against your hand, searching for release.

She noticed your desperation and pushed two more of her large claws into you, you let out a louder moan and squeeze your eyes shut tight. You can feel yourself getting closer and closer to your climax. "I-I'm close love..."

Her breath hitched as she felt your tight hole tighten even more around her fingers, making it harder for her large claws to thrust in you. She continued the best way she can without hurting you. "Cum for me, my love..you deserve it.." she praised softly and thrusted harder for your pleasure.

You let out a long moan and buck your hips more and more, finally reaching your amazing climax. Your warm cum falling into carmillas claws. Carmilla pulled her fingers out and wiped the liquid onto the bed sheets to clean her hands off.

You pant gently and tremble due to the heavy climax, eyes shut out of exhaustion and pleasure. "Thank you.." You thank your love for the pleasure.

"Of course my love..anything for you"