"Mi Amor?"-Smut

Carmilla x Fem reader smut

(Requested: saphicwyvern on tumblr)

Warning: Smut, Fingering, Submissive Reader, Dominate Carmilla, soft Carmilla, hair pulling, cussing(like one word), biting, praising

An average day for you two is usually on a tight schedule. Working with Carmilla and designing new weapons, helping her with her daughters(also technically yours too), and setting up meetings for her and the overlords from time to time.

Sex isn't very common for you too, so when Carmilla came up behind you and wrapped her arms around your smaller frame and whispered the words "Hagamos el amor~" into your ears in a seductive voice, you didn't hesitate and followed her to the bedroom, Carmilla kissing your neck softly as you both walked into the room.

She gently pushed you down onto the bed, your head hit the pillows gently. Carmilla hovered over your smaller form, her large claw like hands touching your curves, making you arch your back for her touch. You beg gently for her touch "please Carmilla..". She smirked gently and kissed you gently on the neck

"Patience Mi Amor" *Carmilla said seductively and gentle. You shivered as you felt her large claws trace your collarbone gently, threatening to slice your neck, even though she wouldn't.

You lay there, Carmilla taking pleasure in taking things slow, letting your arousal grow and grow more, making you feel fuzzy in the head with all her touching and soft words of praise.

She gently caressed your face, making you two look each other in the eyes before connecting both of your soft lips together. Your lips moved sensually together.  Both of you moan and groan as your tongues danced together in your mouths, fighting for dominance, which Carmilla won.

Carmilla slipped one of her large hands/claws under your shirt, squeezing your breast softly , making your breath hitch. As you continue to kiss Carmilla began to kiss more hungrily and demanding. You whimper softly under her lips, moving your hands to her hair to take the ribbons out. Her gorgeous long white and black hair falling onto her shoulders.

Carmilla squeezed your breast harder in return, her hips moving against yours gently but firm and demanding. You submit to her and allow her to do whatever she likes to you, as long as you were able to get pleasure out of it.

She moved her mouth away from yours, both of you panting and small strands of saliva connecting your lips. She moved her mouth to your neck, sucking the skin, enough to make you squirm under her. She chuckled softly and let her teeth travel up and down your neck, threatening to bite you.

Your breath hitched and you become more aroused. You let out a needy moan, gripping onto her hair softy, she moaned when she felt you grip her hair, and bit your neck gently, her fangs sinking into your skin

"Fuck.." you whine out as her fangs sank deeper into you, causing you to hold her hair tighter. Carmilla moaned against your skin, loving the taste of your warm skin. She pulled her fangs out and licked and kissed the bite mark softly.

"Take this off", Carmilla said gently but demanding to you, pulling on your shirt. You obeyed and pulled your shirt off, leaving you in your bra, you blush with slight embarrassment, but also pleasure and desires.

"And the bra" , She said, you unhooked the straps and took off the bra, your plump breasts popping out.

"Good girl", Carmilla praised and put her lips near your breasts, causing you to squirm slightly at the feeling of her warm breath on your sensitive nub. She opened her mouth more and gently started to suck onto your tensed nub, you let out a moan and connect your hands with her hair again, pulling it lightly in pleasure. You could feel her tongue swirling around your nub. You moan, closing your eyes and sucking in the pleasure.

She removed her mouth from the first breast and then moved it to the neglected one, placing her mouth over this one, and pushed her knee against your aroused core teasingly. You moaned whiningly and gripped her hair harder, bucking your hips ever so slightly, wanting more.

She let out a soft chuckle against your breast, pulling her mouth away from your sensitive nub, her claws tracing your stomach. "Desperate now aren't you dear?" *she cooed.

Yes...please love..please", You beg for her, she finally answered your prayers and started to unbutton your pants, slowly to tease you. Your heart flutters as she began pulled your pants down slowly, exposing your soaked panties.

"Oh you're really desperate~", Carmilla smirked gently and chuckled, putting on of her claws at the band of your panties, pulling it slightly.

You whimper and nod, blushing a little ashamed but feeling good. "Y-yes I am..please Carmilla..please take me already.." *you begged, your body quivering under her

She pulled down your panties, exposing your aroused sex. Her breath hitches at how wet it was "your gorgeous mi amor.." ,she praised and gently lifted up your thigh, kissing the inner of it. You squirm at her kisses, hands still in her hair, gripping it tighter to ground yourself. Her lips inch closer and closer to your wet sex, till she's practically breathing on it. You let out a shutter as you feel her warm breath on your sex.

It was taking every inch of your body to not start grinding into her face, you kept your hips down, trying not to buck them. Carmilla lifted her head away from your sex and replaced it with her large claw, gently massaging your folds and near your entrance. You moan out and pull her hair, causing her to groan and close her eyes. Her claw inched closer and closer to your tight entrance, till it was right there.

You gasped softly as you feel her getting ready to push her claw in. "Ready love?", Carmilla asked you gently, you nod and keep a tight grip on Carmillas hair, waiting for her to push her finger in.

Carmilla laid on you more, and slowly penetrated you with her large claw, gentle to not damage your tight pussy. You moaned out and gasped, tugging on her hair, she let out a soft growl and connected your lips together once again, both of your tongues mixing together, it was starting to get hard to focus on the kissing when Carmilla started to thrust her claw in and out of you.

Your body starts to give in as you softly grind back, wanting more. That's when Carmilla pushed in another finger, you moan louder and whimper, now grinding harder against her large claws.

Carmilla quickly finds your g-spot with her large claws, you gasp and moan, your eyes growing cloudy with pleasure, her larger claws stretched you out more and more.

Carmilla whispers soft praises into your ears as she thrusted into you, telling you how good you are and that she loves you. You held her hair tighter as you could feel your orgasm coming closer and closer.

"I'm close...", you warned your girlfriend, panting and moaning, your eyes hazed. She chuckled softly and smirked lightly, thrusting harder against your g-spot. You moaned and groaned, your body beginning to quiver under her touch. Your tight entrance squeezed against Carmillas fingers, you grind harder, riding your orgasm out, your grip on her hair tightens and you pull it roughly, causing her to moan out.

"Carmilla~!", you cry her name out as your warm cum fell onto Camilla's hand and claws. She pulled out and licked the cum off of her fingers. You pant under her, body  weak and tired from the orgasm. She finished licking her hand clean, then kissed you on the lips passionately, you were able to taste yourself against her lips, then she spoke up to you.

"I love you, cariño"