Setting The World Ablaze With A Candle

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feng went back to forging Intermediate Mana Armor Kits, up until notifications about the completed construction of the Shops in the various Imperial Capitals started sounding in his head. 

Putting down his tools, Feng headed out of the Candlelight Trading Firm and started teleporting around once more. Although the Shops have finished construction, that didn't mean Feng was done with their set up just yet. 

On his way, Feng called up the System Panel and used the privilege of his other five 3-star Shops to upgrade 25 of the recently built 1-star Shops in the various Empires to 2-star status, spending 15,000 Gold Coins in the process. 

Shops suddenly appearing in the most prominent locations of nearly four dozen Imperial Capitals had instantly caused a huge stir on the official forums, and over half of them immediately growing into five-story buildings, evidence of them becoming 2-star Shops, even more so. 

But Feng wasn't done yet, as he headed to the City Halls of the Imperial Capitals in which he had just founded 2-star Shops, choosing to upgrade them all again using the 3-star Shop Promotion Orders gathered from Zero Wing's grand Mythic Hunt. 

As soon as the upgrades finished, Feng utilized the privilege from four of the new 3-star Shops to promote Candlelight's remaining 1-star Shops. 

Then he made a trip to those Shops' Imperial Capitals and turned all of them into 3-star Shops. 

With that done, and Feng having spent 158,400 Gold Coins for the Shops' promotions, coming to an overall total of around 204,000 Gold for all of the construction, the Candlelight Trading Firm was now the proud owner of fifty 3-star Shops. 

To which Feng had Melancholic immediately send products to be put for sale, as well as send some of Candlelight's members to the new Shops for management and to free up some room in the other Shops; along with giving a place to the ones who had been stationed in the Starstreak Trading Firm but now had to move after Feng had finished that part of the Quest. 

Soon, all the new Shops were stocked with goods and ready for work, with Candlelight announcing the Shops' opening. 

Seeing that the Shop which had suddenly appeared in the heart of their city was open, all of the players decided to pay it a visit and see if there was anything interesting for sale, or if the prices were lower compared to the other Shops belonging to the various powers in the city. 

Huge crowds around the Candlelight Shops formed as a result, and when said players took notice of all the products in the Candlelight Trading Firm, several of which not being available anywhere else, like the Light Stones of different ranks, Intermediate Mana Armor Kits, Basic Strengthened Armor Kits, its other speciality and useful items, as well as the wide range of basic commodities, their eyes instantly became filled with glee, scrambling to buy as much of the products as they could before anyone else managed to. 

Players from Empires, especially those residing in the Imperial Capitals, were fairly more well off than Kingdom's players, so even with the prices in those Shops' being a bit higher than the ones in White River City, there was no shortage of people wishing to buy from Candlelight. 

Thanks to their patronage, each of the Shops started racking in over 4,000 Gold Coins an hour, making Feng a huge profit, and instantly earning him back the money he had spent on the Shops' construction over the past few hours.