Becoming A Millionaire And A Flame

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Feng arrived at Blackiwing City, he hailed for a horse carriage, bringing him to the Business District of Blackwing City. After more than ten minutes had passed, Feng alighted from the carriage, arriving at an Engineering Shop.

This Engineering Shop was not large. It was only a small building with two floors. There was an old-looking, wooden signboard hung at the entrance with the words, "Cruze's Workshop" carved into the wood.

Feng pushed open the door, entering Cruze's Workshop.

The caretaker of the shop was called Luciola, a shy-looking girl who had her hair tied into two ponytails.

If one used Observing Eyes, they would quickly discover that this frail-looking girl was in actuality, a Professional Mage, a Job that advanced two tiers, from an Elementalist. Furthermore, she was even at Level 100.

Very rarely did Cruze's Workshop have customers, and Feng's entry into the shop immediately roused Luciola's attention.

"Lord Demon Hunter, I wonder what items my lord requires? Our shop has a variety of items, and we guarantee their quality," Luciola walked towards Feng, asking respectfully.

"Do you have Frost Grenades here?" Feng currently didn't have use for the other items in the shop, or he couldn't afford them, so he decided to just buy the Frost Grenades for when he went to get the Ice-Blue Devil Flame. After all, the the monsters there had a very high physical resistance, and the system update will happen in a few hours, so his stamina will be limited. He didn't want to waste much time on those, and since he didn't lack money, it's simpler to just grind them with Frost Grenades. 

"We do." Luciola spoke as she went to grab something "Lord Demon Hunter, these are the Frost Grenades that you requested. They are categorized into three tiers. May I know what type you are seeking?"

[Basic Frost Grenade]

Effective against monsters (and players) below Level 30.

Deals 200 frost damage in a radius of 10 yards, which freezes targets for 5 seconds, then reduces Movement Speed by 60% for a duration of 12 seconds.

Price: 1 Silver 50 Coppers

[Intermediate Frost Grenade]

Effective against monsters (and players) below Level 70.

Deals 800 frost damage in a radius of 12 yards, which freezes targets for 5 seconds, then reduces Movement Speed by 60% for a duration of 12 seconds.

Price: 10 Silvers

[Advanced Frost Grenade]

Effective against monsters (and players) below Level 120.

Deals 2,000 frost damage in a radius of 15 yards, which freezes targets for 5 seconds, then reduces Movement Speed by 60% for a duration of 12 seconds.

Price: 70 Silvers

"I want three stacks of Basic Frost Grenades, one stack of Intermediate Frost Grenades and ten units of Advanced Frost Grenades." Feng said after some thought. A stack of Frost Grenades consisted of 200 units.

"Lord Demon Hunter, you can enjoy a 10% discount in our shop. The total amount for these items is 32 Gold 40 Silver," Luciola brought out all the requested items, saying after making a quick calculation.