Incredible Treasures

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add.

Note:  I'm going to be straying off from the cannon information in this chapter, and creating my own concepts for some of the things in the rssg universe 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Curious about the sword's information, Feng used the Eyes of Truth on it. After nearly an entire minute, the identification process finally completed, and Feng extended his finger to check the sword's description. 

However, as he attempted to tap on the sword to open its Attribute Panel, Feng felt his mind stagnate, and not just because of the intense pressure and Divine Might released from the sword. Feng could feel his very thoughts slowing down, while his Reaction Speed decreased as well. 

Moreover, as it got closer to the sword, Feng's finger started slowing down as well, with its approaching speed falling so much it was practically inching forward. 

The more Feng attempted to increase his speed and make contact with the blade, the more his entire being slowed down, with his thought process stagnating while his finger moved at a snail's pace. 

This went on for an unknown amount of time, and just as Feng's mind was about to come to a complete halt, his finger finally touched the pale-white sword, the suppression on him disappearing as the sword's status window appeared. Shaking of the dizziness, Feng managed to inspect the sword's information at last.  

[Destroyed Yog-Sothoth[1]]

A weapons once wielded by the God of Time, but ended up being destroyed and disappearing during the war between Primordial Gods after falling into a Space-Time Storm. Despite being damaged completely beyond repair with all of its parts unusable, Yog-Sothoth still possesses remnants of the power of time and can harness it to recover. Any player holding Yog-Sothoth will have their Reaction Speed decreased by 60%.  

Yog-Sothoth can restore itself to Fragmented Divine Artifact rank by absorbing 20 Source of Time crystals and 10 God Crystals. (Current restoration: 0/30)

Passive Effect 1: Temporal Siphon

All creatures within a 50-yard radius of Yog-Sothoth's holder will have their Agility decreased by 1%, Movements Speed decreased by 2%, Attack Speed decreased by 2% and Reaction Speed decreased by 2%, all transferred to the holder. (Up to a maximum of 70 creatures can be affected) 

Passive Effect 2: Chrono Ensnare

Any creatures or attacks that enter within a 5-yard radius of Yog-Sothoth's holder will have their speed reduced by 5%, the reduction increasing by 5% for every yard within the holder's proximity. 

Drops upon death. 

"It's destroyed?" Feng stared at the sword, which he originally thought was a top-tier Fragmented Divine Artifact, and instead of being angry or disappointed by the sword's condition, he was mostly confused. 

With his current Luck, there was no way to receive a scrapped item like the current Yog-Sothoth, even if it could be recovered, unless the Main God's System judged it was a worthy item to appear in the Legendary Treasure Chest given the circumstances. 

Though, after pondering over it for a moment, it was an acceptable result, and a fairly good one, considering the possibilities according to what Feng knew about Yog-Sothoth, a former Divine Artifact wielded by the God of Time.  

As their rank increases, the power and capabilities of items increase exponentially as well, with the difference between each rank being much larger than the previous one. Grey Trash and Common rank equipment and weapons might at most provide some Defense or Attack Power to the wielder, but that is all;