Mythic Hunt R-18

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add. 

Note: This chapter has an R-18 scene in it, but still has lore and some important stuff. If you don't want to read the sex scene part, you can skip ahead. I have placed a warning before the scene and a message at the end to skip to. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Was that the Demon Empress wearing a maid's outfit just now?' Naturally, Fire had seen Celestina many times during the previous timeline and could recognize her at a glance, but the Demon Goddess's odd outfit caused her to question her own vision 'Nah, I'm seeing shit.'

Shaking her head, Fire entered Feng's Private Warehouse and closed the door behind her. 

As Fire went inside, she saw Feng sitting on a chair and making some kind of list, while Celestina stood off to the side away from him and was grumbling something under her breath with a peeved expression. 

"Hey babe, why is there a Demon Goddess maid in your Warehouse?" Hopping onto Feng's lap, Fire asked as she took a peek at the demon girl that was leaning against the Warehouse's wall a bit away from them before switching her gaze at what Feng was writing down. 

Meanwhile, upon hearing how she was referred to, the aforementioned Demon Empress glared at Fire with a murderous gaze, the aura around her boiling and making the Warehouse's Magic Array shake, but was instantly restricted by the power of the contract Feng and Celestina had signed.  

Gritting her teeth, Celestina was about to go off at Fire and Feng, who had forced her to wear this, when she suddenly noticed that instead of being startled by her primordial aura, the girl that was sitting on that bastard's lap merely gave her a funny look. 

"Don't mind her. Someone is just being a little grumpy over a change in profession and clothes." Feng dismissed as he continued making a list of targets which they were about to go hunting for. 

The list was composed of mostly Superior Mythic monsters, with some special Mythic monsters which Feng wanted to kill as well, along with a few other creatures which had fallen into Feng's radar; but he kept the number concise and focused on the important ones, as they only had a bit over twenty hours left of Divine Providence's increased duration. 

"Oh, I see." Fire nodded as if she understood and everything made sense. 

"I'M NOT GRUMPY I'M FUCKING PISSED!" Celestina could finally endure no more and exploded in anger "How dare you treat a Goddess this way!? You damn huma-" However, her sentence was cut short under the contract's power. 

Previously, Feng had decided to switch things up a bit and had Celestina transform her gothic dress into a maid's one, as well as switch the way she was allowed to address him. 

Under the power of the contract, Celestina's protests on the matter were useless, as the command didn't violate any of the conditions she had put on the contract which she would not obey, while the Main God's System didn't consider a change in outfit to fall into the outrageous category. 

Moreover, the clothes Celestina had been wearing all this time weren't even real to begin with. During the time that she had manifested herself in the soul space when Feng had obtained the Pandemonium Lashblade, she had merely taken a form made up of soul energy, so her gothic dress naturally hadn't been real. 

Her clothes when Feng had used the Spectral Animacell to summon her into the physical world were fake as well, and they had merely been something Celestina had formed out of her Mana Body's Mana in order to not appear naked; so it was fairly easy to change its design into a classic maid's outfit, the only hurdle being Celestina's attitude towards being dressed in such a way.