New Trials

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add

Note: Chapter might look a bit weird and have more errors, since I haven't had access to a PC these few days and had to write this on my phone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Gryphon] (Elite Rank)

Level 50

HP 500,000/500,000

"Aight, lets clear this thing." Feng's expression remained indifferent as he stood up and patted the dust off his butt. 

He unhurriedly unsheathed Abyssal Blade and slashed it in the Gryphon's direction. 

Thundering Flash!

Three streaks of green thunder flew out of the Abyssal Blade, reaching the Gryphon instantly. Before the Gryphon could even screech, the streaks of thunder pierced its body. 

-31,097, -41,981, -56,675

Instantly, almost 30% of the Gryphon's HP was gone. However, Feng was unsatisfied with the situation. Not because of the damage he dealt, but by the fact that the fight would have been over if him and the Gryphon were Level 20. 

Although his attributes increase more than the Gryphon's with levels since he had the Heavenly Dragon's Breath, their increase wouldn't be much different. After all, the Gryphon was a Primordial Beast. Thus the damage Feng dealt would be similar to now. 

The problem was that the Gryphon's HP was much higher than it was at Level 20, otherwise, a single streak from Thundering Flash would have been enough to kill it. 

'Whatever, it's just a few more slashes.' Feng stopped caring about the time it took to clear the trials and used Silent Steps, appearing behind the Gryphon, who has just recovered from his Thundering Flash. 

Sending a Chop at the Gryphon's wing, a huge tear appeared as the wing was almost cut off, meanwhile the Gryphon received a damage of over 40,000. Feng followed up with a Double Chop taking away another portion of the Gryphon's HP. 

Within a few seconds, the Gryphon had less than half of its original HP. Although it tried to retaliate with both regular attacks and skills, Feng just clung to its back and kept dodging while chipping away at its HP with casual slashes from the Abyssal Blade and whatever skills came off cooldown. 

During this time, Feng only used the Abyssal Blade, knowing that the Purgatory's Shadow wouldn't be able to do much. Although it's been upgraded to Level 30, against a Level 50 monster, not to mention a Primordial Beast like the Gryphon, its strength would be limited.

The only reason Abyssal Blade was as effective as it is even though it was only Level 20 was because of its high attack power and attributes. Its current strength is comparable to when it was at Tier 2 Level 50 in Feng's previous life. 

Less than ten seconds later, the Gryphon fell. 

System: Gryphon defeated. First trial completed. Rewarding 100,000 EXP and 5 Free Mastery Points. Proficiency of all Skills increased by 50 points.

System: First trial cleared. Do you wish to start the next trial?

Feng immediately clicked "Yes" to start the next trial, not even bothering to sheath the Abyssal Blade. 

---

In the throne room, the powerhouses watched Feng's performance in surprise

"He cleared it, and with such ease as well."