A Worthy Hunt

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the creature whose corpse they were resting on could shock not only all players across God's Domain, but even the various NPCs. 

A Tier 4 Infant Dragon.  

Naturally, Feng and his group were responsible for the dragon slaying. 

After moving out, Feng had Celestina first teleport them to a Level 50 map, where there was a powerful Mythic boss with strength and abilities much greater than regular ones, in order to test out how much his current Luck will boost the drops' quality and quantity. 

When they came across the Mythic monster, Feng didn't let the others join in and merely ordered Celestina to take care of it. 

Even if she was only a fragment of her original self, at Tier 4, the Demon Empress should still possess unparalleled strength among those of the same tier; so Feng planned to see just how much his new servant was capable of.

Though, it would seem he had still been underestimating Celestina's combat prowess.

Without much effort, she had overwhelmed her opponent and beaten it half to death, leaving it with just barely any HP for Feng to deal the final strike as he had instructed her.

From the quick exchange of blows, Feng also got a basic understanding of the Demon Goddess's current capabilities. Aside from possessing attributes at the Basic Tier 5 standard while barehanded, Celestina had many Combat Techniques and Mana Techniques at her disposal as well.

Of course, that was of no surprise to Feng, as he knew from his previous life that the Demon Empress had long reached the Fate Realm in the Realms of Truth, and had quite deep experience in it as well. However, due to her limiting Physique, which was currently at the Peak Tier 4 standard, the most she could achieve is temporarily fighting at the Beyond Transcendental Realm for a while.

As a former Primordial Demon God, the number of Primordial God-ranked Mana Techniques Celestina possessed was numerous, not to mention Saint ranked and regular Mana Techniques; all of which could exhibit incredible power when paired with her Mana.

The control Celestina could exert over the surroundings' Mana was one even regular Tier 6 Gods could not compare to despite only being at Tier 4, while her own Mana was also sublime, causing the skills and spells she wielded to be capable of a much greater level of strength, but her inadequate Concentration greatly limited her.

At her current standard, although using regular Mana Techniques wasn't too challenging, the number of times she could use Saint ranked Mana Techniques within a short period of time, even if not at full power, was limited, and shouldn't be recklessly exhausted.

Primordial God-ranked Mana Techniques were another thing, though, and Feng guessed Celestina would only be able to use one of them once, draining her Mana in the process and rendering her out of commission for a day.

Of course, she won't be able to use the Mana Technique's full power, but only a small fraction of it due to Primordial God-ranked Mana Techniques requiring the usage of Laws to be properly utilized. Still, even being capable of it at Tier 4 was mind-blowing considering the difficulty of executing such a complex technique.

However, that was completely unnecessary in this situation.

Within only a few moves, Celestina's skills had ripped apart the poor Mythic monster that was minding its own business. Though, Feng had also spotted a flaw in her current ability to truly take down powerful monsters, and that was that, for some reason, the damage she did was much less than it should logically be.