A Woman's Anger

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The inner region of White Fog Canyon was complex and densely covered by stone forests. After the meteorite shower, the fog inside the canyon had also grown thicker, lowering visibility to less than 30 yards. In addition, Elite and Special Elite monsters would show up every now and then. If players entered the canyon without sufficient strength, they would easily lose their lives.

However, danger and opportunity coexisted with each other, such as the precious Starfire Ore could be found within the white fog.

After giving instructions to Melancholic and leaving her to deal with the Dragonclaw Set Equipment matter as well as reorganizing the Zero Wing members, Feng separated the team of 500 into multiple smaller teams and had them go around mining for Starfire Ore using the map with information Feng had compiled from both lives. 

Since he still needed to wait for Overwhelming Smile's members to take the bait so that he could continue with his plans, Feng decided to join the others in collecting Starfire Ore, as he still had a use for them, while the mining speed would also be much faster with him, a Master Miner with an Epic Pickaxe, around. 

Though, after spending two whole days mining ore deposits in the White Fog Canyon, Feng's patience was starting to run out, and he began wondering whether he should just say 'fuck it' and make the first move himself, when a report came from Flying Shadow. 

"Guild Leader, we got ambushed at that Starfire Ore vein by some Assassins from Overwhelming Smile. I killed them all, but more came, so I retreated as you had ordered. Seeing that we are interested in the Starfire Ore, those lowlifes from Overwhelming Smile have sent three teams to guard the Starfire Ore vein. They are currently clearing out the surrounding monsters and are planning to mine the deposit." Giving his report, Flying stated the same course of events as in the previous timeline. 

Even though Feng had to wait for those morons to attack his guild members, he also wasn't willing to risk them somehow stumbling across the Land of the Fallen Star by accident, so he had ordered Flying to hover around and guard the Ore vein at which they had been ambushed during the previous timeline in the White Fog Canyon; and report when Overwhelming Smile finally took the bait.  

In the mean time, though, Flying had been bored simply sitting around and waiting for those pawns to come, so he began practicing with his new weapons and attempting to master their usage by using the various monsters in White Fog Canyon as training dummies. 

With his combat standards, Flying was quickly able to get basic proficiency in using the sickles, but it would take some time to master them. Not to mention, Flying had only seen a few videos of people actually using sickles, and any Combat Techniques for them, so becoming an expert with them was an entire other matter; but he had still found some ways to incorporate the weapons in his normal movements and fighting style. 

However, during his experimentation with the Two-sided Moon Sickles, Flying also got to experience the full capabilities of the Weapon Set, and couldn't help but admit the sickles were worthy of being a Fragmented Legendary version of one of the Six Great Legendary Weapon Sets. 

In his previous life, the most Flying ever wielded were two top-tier Fragmented Legendary rank daggers that took him great time and effort to obtain, yet, with these two sickles, his combat prowess was around the same as if he were to possess those daggers. If he managed to repair the Two-Sided Moon Sickles to Legendary rank, he'd even be capable of surpassing his previous self by a huge margin as long as he mastered the sickles' usage.