The Difference Between Real Life and VR Pleasure R-18

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add.

Note: This chapter has R-18 scenes in it, but still has lore and some important stuff. If you don't want to read the sex scene part, you can skip ahead. I have placed a warning before the scene and a message at the end to skip to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beneath the gloomy skies, a red sea stretched across one's view, causing the smell of blood to permeate through the air. 

Somewhere on the giant blood sea, a small, weirdly shaped, island stood. From afar, the lifeless island looked as if nothing could survive there, as it didn't possess anything on it, and seemed to only have weird extensions coming out of the ground. Upon closer inspection, however, one would notice that the extensions weren't what they seemed, that the ground wasn't actual ground, and that the island wasn't really an island. 

In reality, it was a gigantic pile of corpses of all types of creatures. From humans, orcs, elves, giants and even dragonoids; while the 'extensions' were actually their limbs and other body parts that were slightly sticking out of the pile. Meanwhile, each of those corpses had expressions of pain, anger, fear or hate on them; seemingly that they had all died miserably. 

"AHHHH!"

A blood-curling scream suddenly sounded from the corpse island, where a human male held onto his leg, which seemed to have been completely crushed, with a pained and frustrated expression. 

"Well that's no fun." The middle aged man glared at his blood-red eyed assailant, who didn't seem to mind the glare of hatred directed at him as he looked down at the middle aged man in disappointment. Something seemed to have just came to the red-eyed young man's mind, as he clapped his hand together while a faint smile emerged on his face "I know. Why don't we play a game.

The middle aged man ignored the young man's crazy talk as a dagger suddenly appeared in his right hand while he used his other, mostly intact, leg to propel himself towards the young man. 

"The game is called-" The young man continued casually with a smile on his face as he grabbed the middle aged man's arm that was about to stab him with a dagger and exerted some strength into it "-"Guess how many of your bones are broken".

CRUNCH!

"AHHH!" Another scream echoed across the seemingly endless sea of blood that surrounded the corpse island. 

"⎎☌" A faint, unrecognizable sound suddenly appeared from no particular direction and echoed, but neither the middle aged man nor the red-eyed young man he was glaring at, who simply casually smiled, seemed to have noticed it. 

"I feel like the name is pretty self-explanatory, but in case you're too stupid to understand, you're supposed to guess how many of your bones are broken. If you guess correctly, you win and get to die. If you guess incorrectly, though, I break a few more of your bones; and if all of them are broken before you guess correctly, then, you lose." The red-eyed young man patiently explained, his voice calm and casual as if he was talking about a little game to pass the time. "Annnd begin."

"⟒⋏☌"

The middle aged man didn't respond and just glared at the red-eyed psycho while trying to stabilize his breathing, causing the young man to scratch the back of his head. 

"You know, simply breathing isn't really an answer. Perhaps you really are too stupid for this game.

"GO TO HELL!" Yelling out a curse, the middle aged man tried standing on his functioning leg once again, however...