Aaliyah's funeral

August  31, 2001 kidda pov  sign  u sure want to inside  here  not really  but I have its OK to cry my girl was differently  loved so I had pac go wit me I don't  know  if I could  have  sit there  what taking them  up there was tiffic  up head  I knew  u miss her she was  your  firend  after  all yeah she was yours  to u know   it doesn't  seem real u know  she he said to me we sorry for your  loss ms dine thanks  for coming  kidda  no time she is my friend  after  all everyone   u could  think of wass thee  yeah I know  it's going to be hard for me being here  I did break down sitting  her casket  that's wen it hit me thar the person I knew   all those years ago   aaiyha  wsss like I'll sister  to kidda  pac spoke for me  I was to emotional  at fist  I couldn't  believe  u gone aaiyha  this so hard take your  time she was at my wedding  she so fool of life  always  have kind word  to say  to anyone  we meet during  photo  that changes  my life  am glad she did to  we want to send prayers  to her family  Tupac  finally  said  all fans she was s loved  thank u all we sit down after  saying  a few  words  to say about   her  camera  was over  it really  hard me as well I cried all over  aagin  it's OK baby  am here with  u.