early life

Tupac's pov  I was born awhile  my mother  was in prison  grew  up in New York   my mother  was a black  pather I remember  how she would  always  tell   me  to read the newspaper  then tell her what was read in the newspaper  back to her    she  would  always  try to put us in things   but we kinda  was  broke so  I never  knew  who my father  was    I was  around   black  pather as a baby for what I was told  she always  tell us about  how the grovment  was  I want to u be aware  what is going on  never  believing  anything   she always  told me that I didn't  understand  it until  I got older  but she was teaching  me  two be self  aware   the struggle  of black   people  after  she married  my stepfather  I get  older  brother  moprem   they did end up having  a baby  girl who was my sister  set   most of the time we barely  had anything  sometimes  I  remember  one day it was chirstems   all sudden the police  busting  in  get down form what I was  told  the claim  my stepfather  rob  a bank or something   they divorced  after  that  she worked  as  a paralegal  for awhile  but after  that  she met  someone  else  he was the one that get her on two crack   it was downhill  after  that  she became  addicted  to it   she couldn't  find a job  she sent us to bailltmore   two get herself  together  I hated seeing her like that  we were there for awhile.