divorce

1996 Tupac Shakur's pov  here what's  this  the divorce  papers  we tried  to  work things  but we'll decide  to sign  with  a note  I wish  things  would  have worked  out wit us I know  we get  married  for the wrong  reasons  but that didn't  mean I didn't  love u I really  wish u the best in life  I really  do  signed  that's  the end of that chapter  I met Keisha  Morris  awhile back   I know I only married  her for the wrong  reasons  am really  sorry Keisha   I really  am I looked  at the picture  those where happy  times   one day I'll be ready for marriage  wit  the right  women  n I really  love her for well   it was nice  awhile  it lasted   u know u ladies  man  u getting  married  what it could  happen well until  then where the hoes  at  I didn't  know u were married  it was long one  u been married to long cube  well we u find that one  u will  know don't rushed  it  wen u want to catch  something  slow down be patient  then they might  come to u just be careful  don't  crach nothing  nigga  well  let get my lawyer  to look at it  well seems  she does want  anything  that's  a good start  then   we didn't  get married   for the wrong  reson  I couldn't  do anything  while I was in thee anyway   I really  wish her the best  well mabey  this us for the best  if  actually  do get married  ne for the right  reasons.