recovery

Afeni Shakur pov  is happy  that  my son  is doing  fine   he been in the hospital  for a few days, and it looks  like he is going to need   physical therapy, though  it almost   went through  good new   it didn't  do much damage  to his nerves  in his four arms  it didn't  go all the way well am just glad he doing alright  hey mama  hey  mama  how u feeling  like he'll  u did have the vest on  but the other  two caught  u in the four arm  in the leg  I see u doing better  yeah  yeah  trying  not to put two much pressure  on ahhh  shit  u need help yeah  well they said  u need physical therapy   my hand gives  me ill trouble  I have to serzee   it hurts  like  her how long I been  in here  about  3 or four  days  it was  really  bad  they had to be careful  not  well it did hit a neave  kidda  did come  visit  wen she can  this  had to be hard for her well am alright   u have to  worry about  the people  around   dammit  boy u almost  killed  I know mama  I know then I have to worry about  going back  am only out on bail  u know that well   am here for u  am just happy  that u  are  doing fine  that's  all yeah I have to  just get this off take your  time  baby  they never  found who shot u they gone now mama i have  to live  my life .