MTV awards

Stepmber  9, 1999 Tupac Shakur's pov  u ready yeah  this is  my first time  coming  to. Award  show  since i got out   well, look who heare  mom dukes never  been to  award show  so I decided  to bring her  my boy chirs  rock was  hosting  this year that nigga funny  as hell hey Tupac  how u feeling  am feeling  great  finally  out the house  anybody  u looking  forward  to seeing  today actually  alot of people   there are a few people I brought  my mother  she never  been to award  show I know u are proud  am always  going to be proud  of my son   how the show started  was pretty  funny I haven't  laughed  that hard in awhile  oh we have Tupac Shakur's  in the house  tonight   I heard u got outta jail  man  I try not to take things  seriously   but sometimes  it's hard  there were winners  tonight  though  Rick  Martin   Lauren  Hill  she was pretty  good  to the proformes  if could  call it that but I enjoy  myself  as well  I was being  nomination  myself  the carzy thing was kim wit her breast  out  I got to see this guy dmx  I heard so much about   I really  like his style he not trying  to be like anyone  else   the beastie  boys end up winning  hip hop video  of the year  the winner  for  best rap video  is   a Tupac Shakur's  I want to think everyone  for belive  me  i want to think  my mom  thank u so much.