rehab

Tupac Shakur's pov  look. I am proud  of u, ma  u, doing  the right  thing, my mother. I have been on drugs  most of my life  it took talking  to her to get to finally  agree  afai  u have to   get better, baby. Up have  to realize  that  someone  who is on drugs  they are not thinking  straight   they have to want to get off drugs  I think I want to finally  get off  it well it didn't  go that way at first where u taken  me look ma u need help I don't need  help  my mother  was never  on drugs  before  it wasn't  until  I figured  out a few  years  ago   it was because  of one of her boyfriend  who  induce  her to drugs  I hated to see her like that always  trying  to find her look I know it had  to hard for u to do that man  but mabey this well help her get her life together   well I hope so man  I always  get into a fight  once wen I saw her getting  drugs  but I had to realize  drugs are a disease  no matter  what u try to do Mr Shakur  any addict  has to  want to get clean well  i guess  she finally  wanted  to  come well  we make sure to take care of her so I took her  to  the place   look ma it's going to be alright  u doing  alright  love u alright   I try not to hold no  grudge  anything  like that.