ayanna jackson

1993 Tupac Shakur's pov   hey what's up  u look  good  we did fuck a few times thought  hey man she's back  hey sexy u looking  good yeah u hungry  yeah sure  u look tense  let me give u a massage  alright Does that feel good yeah u good with your  hands  u let me them do this what u talking about  they rape  this not the last u going   hear  from am cussing  at her yo what he'll happen don't  worry about the ill handle  did u do it no ma I didn't  we going  to  get y, lawyer,  okay  she sayin  that u rape her I didn't  touch  the girl  yeah I have to sex with me a few times   she seems to think it was  something  else  it didn't  make any sense at all  they had me in handcuff  we have to do something  I haven't  been through this  before  now they sayin am rapist  now I would  never  do that don't  say anything   the victim  is sure  how my lawyer  says  how would  he know what happened  to her  he was sleeping thus really  bad  son   so I told my lawyer  what lend up to it there  wasn't  no kind of relationship  nothing  like that  but of course  it did hit the  news  now every  one going  to think am   this  going  bad before  it gets good  am afraid   fuck man look we know the kind of man u are u not  that  kind of person  it would  work itself  out .