death of Qa id walker

August 22, 1992,   mopreme povWhat's up man  he'll it  gang of people what the fuck going on here    u could  be Herr having a good time but u over  Here  fuck  u next thing  we know a gunshot went off  head me the gun What the fuck why  they looking  at us like that  run we all try to get back to the car  one of the homies get caught  by the fence  shit  start the car  they almost  turned  the car over   hey what the fuck happened man I have no idea   pac did have a guy  what the fuck man u two under arrest  for  what I don't  know  what happens   I knew there was a fight  they didn't  know that part  well whoever  was shooting   then  there  was shooting  at outside  venues  today  witless  say that a fight  broke out    a young man  was shoot  what the fuck, of course, of course, they say we doing  it but all we did fight well they say your brother  had a gun shit thus not good I didn't  think it would  go like that  all I know was they were  fight  broke out I told my lawyer   well it's really  bad man  they said a kid get shot   I didn't  want  anything  to get hurt  this serious  pac it really  is  gun went off   u drop  it ot must went off shit  we all fucked about  that  we did mean that to happen  fuck no shit the kid didn't  make it .