to live n die n la

NOVEMBER  15, 1996 Tupac Shakur's pov  no doubt  to live n die  California  to live n die  in  LA we try to fatten our  pockets  us nigga  hustle  for cash  so it hard to knocked  it  every  body get  there on thing  currency   chasing  worldwide  thought  the hard times  worrying faces  shed tears  as we bury nigga  close to heart  what was a close firend  now a ghost in the dark  cold hearted  about  it   nigga get smoke by fiend   trying  to floss on him  bilid  to a broke man dreams  a hard lesson  count  case   keep me  guessing  pela  bargin  ain't  no option   so am stressing  coast me  me be more free  then life in the pen making  money off  curse  words  written  aagin  learn how to think ahead  so I fight with  my pen  late nite on sunset  liking  the scene what's  the worst  they  can do a nigga  get me lost in hell to live n die in LA  on bail   let me my angel to live n die in LA  it's the place to be u have to there to know it  everybody  wanna  see u get there to know  it's the city of angels  n  constant  danger  south central  LA can't  get no stranger  full of drama  like a soap opera on the curb  iam just putting  out shit without  Dre bring  here he is taking  away to long to do one song  so I had to do what I had to  this going  to  hit am telling u.