birth of Alexis Shakur's

October  14, 2003 kidda Jones  Shakur pov   I was tried  after  just getting the birth  of  my daughter  Alexis  was born. I would  like  at that  she looks  like  u  baby, we have good genes. Huh, amau  wasn't  even  4 years  old at just yet, but I am just  happy  to have   to have my beautiful baby  girl   by now . I have been   married for four years  now,  I was excited  about  having another  baby  by me, being almost  30, and it was high  they were  worried about  the baby,  I s so beautiful  seeing hee I happened  to look over  at pac he was sleeping  wit her  on his chest  aww how sweet  I get up pick her up hey amau   look its   your  baby  sister  alright  be careful  amu  was only  3 now   u permise  to take care of your  sister  alright  yes mommy  I couldn't  believe  he talked  hey what yeah he talked yeah good job shh  I just  get here to sleep   pac  oh my bac about  I can believe  that  that il thing came out of Me but it seem more  east the second  time   this  going  to the only one for now I have to I mean we have ti raised  two beautiful  girl  dad did fund  I was having  the baby  he was there  at the hospital  unwanted  to see her it's a girl  yes  dad it girl  she look so beautiful  she get form here mama   u damn right  sorry mom it's fine.