holler if u hear me

February  4, 1993  Tupac Shakur's pov  to many families  has been  affected  by wrongful  deaths. This system & thus the country is torn apart   from my family. u can't have black families   n be together. How many more funnels   How many more crime scenes  do we have to see our black figures  in line Concrete before  we realize  the only  way to get outta this Predicament to struggle  to survive  if want to change  we have fight  nobody  going to give it to us we have to   fight for it  holler  if u hear me yeah  heree we let it  start  from block to  block  we jacking marks  punk police  can't  fad  me we can peace someday g  right  I get my mind set up hand on nine get up  to my brother's  o the  block  I was speaking   from the story  my peers  alll my life I never  had a record  to I made a record  none  of this happend  to me  alll am saying  is to fight  not fight  to  pick up a gun  this my report  what is the massage  that all the people  u threw  away  I was beat over  the head  the police   tell alll my brother's  to get their  strap  I didn't  bring thug  life to u I Diagnosed it  I get alot backlash  for it  to  thus are  scars  I go to my grave wit what they did to Tupac  if u see Mr creama  man  u sure  them Rondey king fighting  for his n they get it on tape.