house fire

June 9, 1994 Tupac Shakur's  man u seeing  this  what  the fuck   hello  u not going to believe  this  shit  what dre  that's u  yeah Lisa  burn  down my house  how u know that  wen I came back from ride   on my  motorcycle  my crib  was on fire    Lisa  what the fuck  man  what I sit his house on fire  they always  fighing  I never  thought  she would  do some  wired  shit like that  before  that they could  never  find where she was   u do know u fuck up right  pac be serious  I am  as someone  who in trouble  right now  just let your  lawyers  handle  it  it was all over  the news  at first I had no idea  what's  going on  do u know Lisa  in jail  I had to hear it from dre  n her brother  Ron  what the hell did  she do  well it wasn't  her first time  wait  a minute  she done this  shit   before  trying  to find what jail she  loook am going to be there for u no matter  what  well thanks anyway  I didn't  think she would   do some carzy  shit  like  this  he thinks yall fuckin  nawl  nothing  like  that  came close  but decided  to be friends  we left  it at that  why that's some carzy  shit  to do I hope I don't  make anybody  that  mad they burn my  shit  I can  always  buy   another  house  damn that man  I didn't  think she would  go that expect  to burn down your  crib.