death of eazy e

March 26, 1995, tupac's pov, we wanna  talk about  easy  ways, almost  like a big brother. I haven't  talked to him  a while. Apparently, he had adis of what  complications  of adis  that didn't  sound right  at all. I heard something  about  it. I heard he was sick or something  like that's. I didn't know  what to do with that news  it was  they  just  announced  his death. I heard he was in the  hospital, so I wrote  him telling  him I hope he gets better. I was just numb. I didn't  think anything  like that would  just happen. we heard him about  having   it thought  a lawyer  he  tells the world  about. I was a bit shocked  about  it. I always  try to tell him, "Hey man, u better  be careful. He reached out to me when my  trail was going   on. we got your  back, man. A week after  we learned  it now they are saying  that he passed  away. Stop playing, man. No, it's for real pac. I didn't  know  what to say. Nothing  like this  ever  happened  before  I was told about  a while. I am in here now. I won't  have anymore  to talk to anymore,  I always  wanted  them to get back together, but now I don't  see that happening. I don't  know  what  to say at this time, but I can't   care right  now  I really  going to miss my boy   it happened  so fast, man  I never  knew  it spending  that fast   rest  in peace  easy.