thug angel

March 2002 Tupac Shakur's pov  hey u ready yeah am finally  telling  my story  I smile  looking  a video  of me as a kid  man  that guy  didn't  know  what was in store  for him   well I grew  up  wit no money  as long  I could  remember  the cops  my mother  wass black  pather  as u know  I have gotten  alot of trouble  over  th years  some not so good  I wanted  to have something  about  m life they get everyone  to talk about me  I have good people  in my life   the word thug  I am not talk about  what dictionary  version of  the  word thug   I have troubles   the thing wit the cops  I had no idea  they were cops  until  the trail. I listened  to all my friends tell stroy  about  me, even  Snoop  at the time I didn't  understand. I thought  he was picking  sides  we firends now, though  we moving  from New York   to bailltmore  to mauin  help me understand  everyone  struggling s we live in helll we live in the gutter  by the time u walk walk  outside  u strap  to protect  yourself  the same element  of violence  that whit  people  are are scared  black  people  are scared   just because  we live  next  door to the killers what's  up wit that  I had og ask me wha to do  now  realize  my big  mouth get me in trouble  biggie  I was true nigga  to his thing  ibwas angery  guy  I once  help out   frank  talk about  what happened  in Vagas.