death of Roger

April  25, 1999 Tupac Shakur's pov  wait   a minute  slow down what happened  now I said  over  the phone   I just found out that Roger Troutman  who I get to know very  well  well  man for the news  said  I forgot  his older  brother  died  two  well damn  that's fucked  up  I guess  they  having  problems  or something   the last  time  I saw him was before  I went off to parison  n wen we did cailfora  love   I couldn't  believe  it I really  couldn't  believe  what they they actually  said though  well he was always  busy  man  it was so hard to believe  what happened  to him  I really  hate for his family   it just carzy  wen I heard form someone  I know  then hearing  about  it   what shocked  the hell outta me was to found out found out  that his own brother  was the one who killed  him  u for real about  that yeah man that's  word on the street  look man I don't  believe  in rumors  n shit  until  the truth comes out then all we have to do pray for his family  that's  all we can do now u know  what an saying   no am for real   they found out  that  he  shot  his own brother  well damn I wasn't  expecting  that was  shocking  after  that  learning  what happened  to Roger  I did hear things  about  them  it just  sad it really  sad it was just shocked  to hear  that wen I did  hear what happened  I was shocked.