"Good"  I nod.

"But let us in on your plans Ralph, we're in this together. Stop shutting us out." he tells me but I didn't reply.

I've known to keep to myself, I don't want to burden anyone with my problems that'll be selfish of me.

I returned my gaze back to the papers, it's so fucked up how I need to work on this papers.

"Hannah is pretty cute don't you think so?" Liam voiced out all of a sudden.

Hannah? What the fuck does he mean by she's cute, she's beautiful but he shouldn't say it.

"She is" i grunt out.

"She's so tiny, she looks soft as well." he adds making my ear peak up.

She is, I felt it with my hands

"The fuck you're on about, I'll literally blow up your brain don't fuck with me Marcelo." i clenched my hand staring deadly at him.

He can be my brother but he should know his limit.

He has a smug look on his face. Which tells me he was fucking with me.

Fuck.

"Just saying." he raised his hand in surrendered. A small smile on his lips.

"Possessive are we?" Liam asked, his voice teasingly I didn't reply.

I returned my gaze back to the papers, picking up my Pen

"You like her?" his brow furrowed.

"she's my fucking wife." I answered.

"I didn't asked if she was your wife or not Fabricio, you like her?"

I look up at him he has a devilish grin on, waiting for my reply.

"Yes i do." I responded bringing my gaze back to the papers.

I could feel the intense and the soft look Liam was giving, I hated it.

"Does she know?" Liam as after a while of silence.

"Know what?" I asked looking at him uninterested.

"The betrothed and contract thing?"

"No"

"You should tell her."

"I know Liam, soon."

I sighed, can't he stop bugging me?

"Why don't you help with these fucking papers?" I asked looking up at him, he squeezed his face in disgust.

"No can't do brother it's boring as hell, it fits your personality." Liam laugh with a  smug look on his face.

I didn't reply i focus my gaze back at the papers, when suddenly there was a Knock on the door.

"Capo, it's me elyane."