CHAPTER EIGHT

ʀᴀʟᴘʜ

I killed one of my own men today, it so sad how many enemies you have in your own home, and he was one of the men I could say, good at what he was doing.

He try selling out information about my shit, that doesn't bother me, what's bothering me is he steals from me and sell my stuffs, to my buyers.

No one has ever stole from me, and he's not that good at the stealing shit anyways, I've known for a while that he steals but as they say everything has it time. And today was the right time.

I killed the scumbag

killing is my favorite thing to do.
When I see people in pain, when I see them cry I feel at ease, I feel satisfied, I love it,

Fuck me when I saw Hannah crying and in pain, I've never felt what I felt ever before, she's so timid and small.

I want to take away her pain, and for the first time I felt bad seeing tears on someone's cheeks.

And me being me I raised my voice at her.

She doesn't want to have breakfast. And I angrily told her to sit down.

Fuck

"Sii delicato, fratello."(be gentle brother) I hear Liam shock voice.

She cowers back, tears streaming down her face.

Yeah, she's scared of me.

I'll be better for her, I promise

"I'm sorry, tesoro please sit." I said, pulling the chair out for her. (Darling)

She look at me with her big blue eyes unsurely. She's definitely scared of me, I can tell you that.

"Madam you can sit down." Elayne says to her, softly.

Elayne was a caring and sweet, bubbly woman her mother had worked here, she had worked for my grandfather for years, elyne was given birth here at the Riccardo house. And I am pretty close to her, she's like a mother to me.

Why didn't I say it to her calmly at the begin? Because you're not calm nor nice.

She look at elayne, she observed her nodding hesitantly.

She sat down softly trying not to make any noise, she kept her hands on her thighs, and just stare at them.

"Eat." I gestured to the food in front of her

She look at me in disbelief.

"I c-can eat?" She ask looking at everyone in the room.

Fuck

What has those two fuck done to my Hannah?, i clutches my hand, she's asking if she can eat, do they not give her food?, shit.

"Yes. you can teroso."

She look at me in disbelief, but pick the spoon anyways, she look around and waited for something to happen,

Don't know what she's expecting to happen, to her satisfaction nothing happened, and she brought the spoon to her lips and ate.

Satisfied, I ate too and keep glancing at her once in a while.

"Woah. It taste amazing." She said, and quickly look around to check if anyone heard it.

She returned back to eating when she saw no one looking at her.

Good.

I'm sure she has a lot of questions.